Profoto RFI Softbox 5' Octa 254712
It is more than a softbox. It is a Light Shaping Tool.
Octagonal softboxes are most commonly used for such purposes as fashion, beauty and portrait photography. One of the most important reasons for this is that their unique shape creates a beautiful, natural looking catch light in the subject’s eye.
- Compatible with well-over 20 flash brands, thanks to our speedring adaptors.
- Deeper shape and recessed front for precise control.
- Double-layered diffusers and a highly reflective silver interior.
- Optional Softgrid allow for even more precise light shaping.
- Color-coded speedrings and Velcro attachments result in hassle-free assembly and disassembly.
- Designed to withstand years of professional use.
- Inner and front diffuser with Velcro attachments
- Color coded rods
- High quality woven transport bag
- Output at 2m with 2400Ws @ ISO 100: f-stop 32 9/10 both diffusers
- Heads: Profoto flash heads and monolights (speedring not included)
- Diameter: 150 x 47 cm
- Weight: 3,0 kg 6.6 lb