- Immensely bright 600W COB LED output
- 5,600K CCT for daylight balance
- Weather-resistant construction
- Bowens Mount compatibility for modular lighting control
- CRI/TLCI scores of 96+ and SSI(D56) score of 72 for impeccable color accuracy
- Multi-voltage V & Gold Mount battery plates with revolutionary charging functionality
The LS 600d Pro is capable of outputting 8,500 lux at 3 meters with the included LS 600 Series Hyper Reflector, or 29,300 lux at 3 meters with the F10 Fresnel modifier in a 15° spot. Equipped with Bowens Mount compatibility, it offers versatile lighting control.
Most Advanced Power System
The LS 600d Pro features multi-voltage V & Gold Mount battery plates with revolutionary charging functionality. This allows the LS 600d Pro to refill batteries when plugged into AC power between scenes, providing flexibility for professionals in various shooting scenarios.
How to Gel the Aputure 600D
The Aputure 600D is a "daylight only" light source. Learn how to use lighting gels to modify the color temperature for shooting indoors or in mixed lighting environments. Attach gels to the reflector with wooden clothespins for a quick, effective, and affordable solution. Explore gel options for converting daylight to tungsten light source and theatrical color applications.