Mole-Richardson 100W Tweenie LED Fresnel 5600K Light NON-DMX
Pound for pound, it's everything you've come to expect from a Tweenie and so much more. Seamless integration with existing Tungsten Halogen Incandescent, similar performance and optics as other 4.5" (114mm) Mole Fresnels, and about 80% less power consumption.
Introducing the MoleLED Fresnels. A design familiar to generations of lighting professionals is now loaded with state of the art electronics and the latest LED chip on-board technology. These revolutionary fixtures use a proprietary Quantum Dot LED developed and produced by Mole to replicate film and television 3200K Tungsten or 5600K Daylight exactly.
- Head: Type 8811 Daylite
- Rating: 90-250 Volts AC, 50-60Hz, 100 Watts, 0.5-1 Amps Max.
- Light Source: (1) - 100 Watt Mole-Richardson Quantum Dot LED
5600K 90CRI Daylight
- Cable: Attached 25 ft (7.6m) Type SO., 3 Conductor,
#18 AWG with NEMA 5-15 Edison
(Other plugs and wire lengths available upon request)
- Switch: Thru-cord Toggle in Cable
- Fuse: 1 Amp Slow-Blow. Fuseholder in Trough
- Dimming: Flicker Free, Direct DC Dimming
On-Board Dimmer 100% -10%
(Minimal Color Shift)
- Condenser: 4.5 in (113mm) Borosilicate Glass Fresnel
- Beam Angle: 22 degree to 56 degree Variable Spot to Flood
- Focusing: Rotating Knob on Front and Back
- Cooling: Passive-Forced Air
- Construction: Aluminum and Steel with Interlocking Channels
- Yoke: Cast Aluminum w/Standard 5/8 in (16mm) Receiver
- Compliance: RoHS. CE, UL, CSA Pending
- IP Rating: 30
- Finish: Textured Black Powder Epoxy Coat.
(Other Colors Available)
- Size: 8 in/200mm(d) x 9 in/229mm(w) x 16 in/406mm(h)
- Head Weight: 6lbs/2.72kg (Head Only), 8lbs/3.63kg (Head with 25ft/7.6m cable)