Mole Richardson 2000W Tungsten Par Light 6731
Introducing Hollywood's first dedicated 2kW Tungsten Par. This fixture is
based on the design characteristics of the popular DayLite HMI Pars, but
using a conventional 2,000 watt incandescent source. Unlike traditional
2kW luminaries, the Tungsten Par uses a specifically designed General
Electric 2kW Tungsten Halogen lamp intended for Axial Operation. By
placing the lamp on its side and using a highly polished Parabolic reflector,
the Tungsten Par is able to achieve output comparable to a standard
10 inch 5kW Fresnel. The fixture has visual and tactile focal indicators to
determine lamp position and, when used with the interchangeable lenses,
the field of light can be fine-tuned for optimum beam control. Other
features include: a trough skid for operating and safe transportation; a
low-profile yoke with a 5/8" baby receiver; a locking, hinged front door
for easy lamping; an onboard 2kW switch; and a 25' 12/3 Edison extension.
Standard on all fixtures are a stainless steel safety screen, spring
loaded fourth accessory clip, and variable accessory clip positions located
at either 90 degree or 45 degree. Compatible with all existing 101/8" accessories.
- HEAD: Type 6731 2,000 Watt Tungsten Par®
- RATING: 120 volts, A.C. or D.C., 20 amps max.—2,000 watts max.
- SOCKET: G38, Heavy duty electrical grade porcelain body with friction type
bi-posts brass inserts.
- SWITCH: 20 amp, 120 volt heavy duty, double pole. Mounted in trough.
- CABLE: Attached — 25 ft. Type SO, 3 conductor #12 AWG.
(when ordering specify type of plug required).
- HEAD CONSTRUCTION: Rugged construction of cast and sheet aluminum.
- YOKE: Aluminum tubing and cast aluminum trunnions with 5/8" dia. Baby
- REFLECTOR: Highly polished aluminum Brytal finished parabolic reflector.
- FINISH: Clear Anodized Aluminum/Maroon Powder Coated Enamel.
- SIZE: 11 1/4" x 11 1/2" x 23" (with yoke).
11 1/4" x 11 1/2" x 18" (without yoke).
- HEAD WEIGHT: 20 lbs. (w/yoke & cable).
- BEAM CONTROL: Five accessory lenses (not included), used individually,
change the beam pattern from Narrow to Extra Wide Flood. The beam
pattern created by the lenses may be rotated within the diffuser clips for
vertical or horizontal beam orientation. Further spot to flood adjustments
can be made using the focus knob on the rear of the fixture.