City Theatrical DMXcat® Multi Function DMX Tool 6000
Simply connect the DMXcat to your smartphone (via bluetooth) and plug the DMXcat into your fixture or DMX chain and you have a DMX controller! Connects via BlueTooth on Android or iPhone. Use it as a DMX fixture tester, RDM controller, DMX controller and RF spectrum analyzer for Wi-Fi. The device’s 5 pin XLRF connector/cable asembly allows it to be connected to a point in a DMX data chain to allow testing and or control of the various DMX/RDM channel functions.
Features a rechargeable battery and includes USB-to-Micro USB cable (charger not included, but smartphone chargers work). Includes a built in LED flashlight, as all lighting pros are always working in tough situations. Small enough to fit in your pocket and a convenient carry belt pouch (not included) is available. A neat feature is an audible alarm to locate your DMXcat.
DMXcat® hardware is built into every Multiverse® Transmitter. This means you can now access, configure, and control your Multiverse Transmitter with the free DMXcat app. DMXcat technology means that you no longer have to touch or even be close to your Multiverse Transmitter to make changes to it. Update your current DMXcat app or download it today to connect your Multiverse Transmitter.
Apps Included with the Basic configuration include:
- DMX Controller: A single universe (512) DMX channel controller with two user interfaces.
- Fixture ControllerDM: Test app for multi-attribute fixtures with built in database of lighting fixtures.
- RDM Controller: App for bi-directional communication/control of RDM enabled devices.
- DMX Tester: Permits users to analyze and or adjust settings for transmitting or receiving DMX.
- RF Spectrum Analyzer (Android only): For surveying and visualizing Wi-Fi networks.
- DIP switch calculator: This app simplifies the configuring of DIP switches used for setting DMX addresses.
- Light Meter (Android only): Useful for setting light levels for on-camera use.
- CTI Part No.: 6000
- Wireless communication: Bluetooth LE
- Range: 50ft (15m)
- Status LED indicator: Yes, multicolor
- Flashlight: White LED
- Charging port: Micro USB
- DMX connection: 5PXLRF
- Apps: 7- Android and 6- iOS
- Included: DMX Controller, Fixture Controller, RF Spectrum Analyzer,
DIP Switch Calculator, Light Meter (Android only
- RDM Controller, DMX Tester
- Construction: NEMA 1 ABS enclosure
- Compliance: CE, RoHS, FCC
- Weight: .3 lbs (.14 kg)
- Dimensions: 1.63"(41.4mm) W x 3.75" (95.3mm) L x .94"(23.9mm) H
- System Requirements: Bluetooth 4.0 or greater, Android 6.0 or greater, iOS 9.3 or greater (iPhone 4S and newer)