City Theatrical Multiverse Node Wireless DMX Transceiver 900mhz / 2.4ghz 5902
The Multiverse® Node is the first building block of the Multiverse system.
Each Multiverse Node is a transceiver. As a single universe transmitter, it functions in a similar plug and play manner to the Multiverse® SHoW Baby® and legacy SHoW DMX SHoW Baby® products, and also has a full user interface, with four buttons and a backlit LCD display. As a receiver, the Multiverse Node is the primary single universe standalone receiver in the Multiverse system, and can be part of a larger multi-universe setup.
Multiverse Node models include:
The Multiverse Node 900MHz/2.4GHz (P/N 5902), which is licensed for use in North America only. It contains two built-in radios, 2.4GHz and 900MHz, which allow the user to select which single universe to transmit, and which radio band to use via the SHoW ID
The Multiverse Node 2.4GHz (P/N 5903) contains a 2.4GHz radio and can be used worldwide.
Other compatible Multiverse products include:
Multiverse SHoW Baby
- Choice Of Broadcast Radio: Transmit and receive the 2.4GHz or the 900MHz band (P/N 5902).
- mDMX (Multiverse SHoW IDs only):
mDMX is a form of DMX optimized for wireless broadcast that dramatically reduces data being broadcast, thereby reducing unneeded radio energy.
- mRDM (Multiverse SHoW IDs only):
Multiverse is able to broadcast RDM information without disrupting the DMX broadcast. This feature is not available even in wired RDM systems. (Not available on SHoW DMX Neo SHoW IDs.)
- SHoW Key Security (Multiverse SHoW IDs only):
SHoW Key is an additional three-digit code that can be added to the Multiverse SHoW ID that will prevent any other system set on the same SHoW ID from interfering with your system.
- Forward Error Correction (Multiverse SHoW IDs only):
Allows the Receiver to detect and correct errors that may occur in the wireless transmission of data.
- Ultra Low Latency: Total average system latency of 4ms.
- User Selectable Adaptive Spread Spectrum Frequency Hopping:
Adaptive Spread Spectrum Frequency Hopping identifies and masks off hopping channels that contain interference, replacing them in the hop sequence with alternate channels.
- Adjustable Output Power: Sometimes an application calls for the most available broadcast power, but many entertainment systems can utilize lower output power to reduce detrimental effects on other radio systems in the venue, reduce reflections, and improve performance.
- User Selectable SHoW IDs: City Theatrical has always produced wireless DMX products that allowed the user to select the optimum transmission method. Users may select full bandwidth hopping, hopping limited to a section of the spectrum (including areas of the spectrum outside of the Wi-Fi range), or adaptive hopping.
- Protocols supported: ANSI E1.11 DMX512-A; E1.20 RDM
- Compatible with all Multiverse and SHoW DMX Neo products
- User can select a single universe to receive
- A very simple user interface to set SHoW ID and universe
- RDM proxy and responder functions
- DMX 5-pin in and out/thru ports
- Rugged cast aluminum enclosure
- Antenna: Omni Broadband 900MHz/2.4GHz, 2dBi/4dBi (P/N 5902); Omni Broadband 2.4GHz, 4dBI (P/N 5903)
- Auto-selection of transmit or receive mode
- Firmware updateable via USB port
- CL2 power supply with locking connector
- Built-in auto select DMX512 termination
- Selectable display timeout and brightness level
- A hanging bracket for hanging from pipe or truss
- Frequency Range: 2400 – 2480 MHz; 902 - 928 MHz
- Length: 102.8mm (4.05 in)
- Width: 60mm (2.36 in)
- Height: 36.47mm (1.44 in)
- Weight: 0.4 Kg (0.4 lb)
- Construction: Die Cast Aluminum, Black
- Locking DC Jack, 5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel, center positive, 12.1mm mating depth (this power supply connector is not compatible with SHoW Baby)
- 5-Pin XLR DMX512 in and out/thru ports
- RP-SMA female antenna connector
- USB Type-A port
- User Interface: 4 Button/Backlit LCD display
- RDM Features: RDM Proxy, RDM Responder
- Input Power: 5-30VDC, 0.6W
- Max Draw: 45mA max draw at 12V
- AC Adapter Voltage: 100VAC to 240VAC 50/60Hz
- Latency: 4 ms average
- RF Sensitivity: -95dBm
- Loss of Data Behavior: Output stops
- Broadcast Power: 3.2mW, 10mW, 32mW, 100mW EIRP
- Broadcast Modes: Adaptive, Full, Low, Mid, High, Max
- DMX Burst Modes: Auto Dynamic
- Show IDs: 307 (North America), 217 (World)
Other Product Information
- Use Environment: Indoor
- Operating Temperature: 0° C to 40° C
- Storage Temperature: -40° C to 85° C
- IP Rating: IP50
- Compliance: FCC, IC
FCC, IC, CE
- Warranty: One year