Spots Gaffers Control GC1 with CRMX Lumen Radio DMX Controller V.2
Gaffers Control is the essential tool to control all DMX devices in a simple and easy way.
The SPOTS Gaffers Control is the essential tool for complete wireless control of DMX devices. The Gaffers Control comes with a built-in, user updatable fixture library, with intuitive programming and a main screen overview of all variables. It combines the ease of touchscreen control with the precision of seven endless turnable knobs and a linear potentiometer master control. With built in LumenRadio and lithium-ion battery, the SPOTS Gaffers Control provides complete freedom of movement on set.
Description and functions
- "All-in-one" DMX console in StormCase™ casing
- 7” capacitive touch screen 800x480 pixels
- Integrated CRMX LumenRadio™ transmitter
- Integrated Lithium-ion 70 W/h battery
- 28 addressable banks/512 DMX addresses
- Integrated DMX library Including:
Arri, BB&S, Creamsource, Cineo, DMG, Astera, Quasar science, Carpetlight, Litegear, Kino Flo, Litepanels, Dedolight, Alladin, Rotolight, clay paky, luxli and more….
- Update of DMX library via USB
- Master setting via linear potentiometer
- Parameter setting via touch screen or buttons
- DMX outputs on XLR 5Pin
- Duration of operation on battery: up to 10 hours.
- 28 Fixture banks with each 4 fader pages (max 512ch)
instead of 14 Fixture banks with 2 fader pages
- 6 recordable scenes
- scenes can be easily controlled and adjusted in
the cue page with individual fade times
- scenes can be played in a loop
- max 256 steps in a look up instead of 200 steps
- Intensity channels also get 256 steps instead of 101 (0-100%)
- firmware and library updates with USB stick
- possibility to save shows on a USB stick
- Power consumption 15 W
- Supply voltage: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Type of battery: Li-ion 70 W/h
- Duration of full charge 5h
- Range: up to 120 m in an open area depending on the receivers
- Radio interface: 2.4G hz (2,402-2,480 Ghz)
- Dimensions: 11.8" x 9.8" x 4.7"
- Weight: 6 lbs