Rosco Image Pro iPro Projector for Slide Transparencies
Need to project any image? The Rosco iPro
will do the job. Corporate Logo, photo, slide can simply and safely be projected.
A simple device provides an ingenious solution ...
In short, the iPro Image Projector
projects an image created from a simple plastic slide. Attach an iPro Slide cartridge to the back plate of the iPro Image Projector and insert it into the iris slot of any one of several common luminaires. Then simply turn on the light to project anything from a dazzling full color panorma to a corporate logo, or even a last minute custom gobo
texture. Even at 100% intensity, the iPro Slide will last from 15-50 hours with no fading or degradation.
With a form factor similar to the Rosco
Gobo Rotator, the iPro Image Projector is both elegant and simple in its engineering. Using three different systems cooling airflow, infrared reflection, and thermal barriers the slide is well protected from the extreme heat of the luminaire. Unique toolings on the backplate allow the iPro Image Projector to fit snugly into the four most common luminaires: the Altman Shakespeare, ETC Source Four
, Selecon Pacific and Strand SL.
The Rosco iPro makes projecting custom images, fast, easy
and cost effective. Designed as an accessory to fit into the iris
slot of typical theatrical luminaires, the ImagePro cools and
protects a plastic slide -- which has been printed from an ink
jet printer! Use either consumer transparency film or for superior
results, print onto Rosco iPro Slide Film which has been
developed specifically for making iPro Slides.
The iPro requires a line voltage circuit to power its cooling fan.
While a dedicated circuit may be used, we recommend the
Hybrid Two-Fer allowing your ImagePro and luminaire to share
the same circuit. (Dimmers not capable of dimming inductive
loads should not control the ImagePro.)
An iPro Slides can be made from any image black and white
graphics to full color photos and will last between 15 and
50 hours before needing to be replaced. Using the iPro, a
designer has complete freedom to create exactly the right
image for the design with few concerns for budgets or time
Choose the perfect slide from Rosco's library of more than 600
standard images or create custom artwork for your project. A
custom slide service from Rosco offers same day shipping on
a finished, ready to use iPro Slide. Alternately, use the iPro
Slide kit and print your own slide. Instructions and guidelines
for image sizing and printing can be found on Rosco's website.Features:
- Print any image using an ink-jet printer
- Cost effective solution for logos, event marketing, and
- Slides project with incredibly sharp, photographic resolution
- Use low cost, bright theatrical lekos as your projector.
Printing guidelines and support files available on Rosco's website at
- Fits ETC S4 / S4 Zoom, Altman Shakespeare, Selecon Pacific,
- Not for long term use with HPL 750 lamp
- Not for use with Selecon VNR 5-deg lens
You can get a slide for your ImagePro in one of three ways:
- 1. The ImagePro requires either a non-dim or dimmable circuit. Models are available for voltages from 100 - 240v. Please specify voltage when ordering.
- 2. Do not use the ImagePro with luminaires other than those which Rosco has certified as compatible without prior testing.
- 3. Do not use with an ETC Source Four with 750 watt lamp. Damage to the luminaire's reflector may result.
1. Order a standard image from the iPro Slide Library
found on the website or thge CD-ROM that came with your ImagePro;
2. Use Rosco's Custom Slide Service
to have your own custom design made into an iPro Slide;
3. Print your own image and mount it into the iPro Slide Kit.