Arri L5-DT Daylight LED Fresnel Light, Stand Model
Tuneable Daylight allows for fine-tuning of the daylight color temperature from 5,000 K to 6,500 K with increased brightness over the L7-C, and is particularly suited to applications requiring precise matching to daylight balanced light sources.
The L5 addition to the L-Series perfectly complements the L7, allowing for more mobile lighting and a wider range of power classes for television studios. Its compact size and low weight allow the L5 to be rigged in tight places and hung from low ceilings. The L5 is also ideal for cramped location shoots and interview setups. Low heat allows safer and more comfortable shooting conditions. This versatility and superb light quality make the L5 a highly anticipated addition to the award-winning L-Series family.
New features available on the L5 include a PowerCON power connector and an on-board battery input that permits industry-standard batteries to power the L5 without any sacrifice in terms of features or light output. The resulting increase in portability opens up whole new application areas, giving productions with the L5 the tremendous freedom to move and work fast.
The L5 is approximately 45% brighter than a 300 watt tungsten Fresnel, but only consumes 115 watts. When compared to the L7, the L5 is half the weight and size.
The stand mount versions include the following base configuration: 16 mm / 28 mm Combo Pin (Baby 5/8 inch / Junior 1-1/8 inch Combo Pin), Inline Switch, Integrated 5-Pin DMX In and Thru.
- Fully Tuneable from 5,000 K - 6,500 K
- Plus/Minusgreen correction
- More than 25% Brighter than L5-C at 5,600 K
- Perfect for TV studios switching to daylight color temperatures
- High Color Rendering
- Low Power Consumption (120 W Nominal)
- Fully Dimmable
- Lightweight and Compact
- True Fresnel Lens Light Characteristics
- On-Board Battery Connection (22 - 36V DC)
- Onboard DMX In and Out
- RDM Implementation
- USB Mini Connection for Firmware Updates
- Available in Blue/Silver and Black
- Fan Mode Selection
- powerCON TRUE1 Power Connector
- Optical System: Focusable Fresnel
- Lens Diameter: 137 mm / 5 inch
- Beam Angle 13 - 50 degree (Half Peak Angle)
- Weight: Manual Version - 5.1 kg (11.2 lbs)
- Handling: Adjustable Sliding Stirrup, High Strength Tilt Lock,
- Mounting: 16 mm / 28 mm Combo Pin (Baby 5/8 inch / Junior 1-1/8 inch Combo Pin)
- Tilt Angle: +/- 90 degrees
- Power Supply Range: 90 - 250 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 115 W Nominal
- Power Connection: powerCON TRUE1 (Bare Ends / Schuko / Edison Cables Available)
- Battery Connector: 4-Pin XLR Connector (Pin 1: Negative / Pin 4: Positive)
- Battery DC Voltage Range: 22 - 36 V DC
- White Light: 5,000 K - 6,000 K Continuously Variable Correlated Color Temperature
- Color Temperature Tolerance: +/- 100 K (nominal), +/- 1/8 Green-Magenta (nominal)
- Color Rendition: CRI 92
- Green-Magenta Adjustment: Continuously Adjustable (Full Minusgreen to Full Plusgreen)
- Dimming: 0 -100% Continuous
- Control: 5-Pin DMX In and Through, On-Board Controller, Mini-USB
- Remote Device Management (RDM): DMX Setup, Hour Counter and Standard RDM Commands
- Mini-USB Interface: DMX Setup, Fixture Status and Firmware Upgrade Through PC Software
- Housing Color: Blue/Silver, Black
- Ambient Temperature Operation: -20 − +45 degree C (-4 − +113 degree F)
- Protection Class: IP 20
- Estimated LED Lifetime (L70): 50,000 hours
- Estimated Color Shift Over Lifetime: < 200 K
- Certifications: CE, GS, FCC, cNRTL, CB, ISO9001:2000
This device has not yet been authorized by the rules of the Federal Communications Commission. This device is not, and will not be, offered for sale or lease within the United States, until authorization is obtained.