A Spacelite is a Space Light...even if it?s an LED.
Everybody loves to use space lights as they are fairly light in weight and will evenly illuminate a large area. Perfect for lighting chroma key green screens or white limbo sets. The problem has always been running power to these lights, requiring 50 amps per unit. Lots of heavy 60 amp bates stage pin cable and distro boxes. Valuable set up and wrap time was always required. In addition, 6K tungsten spacelites generated massive heat, requiring more air conditioning. Not any more, the LED Space Light requires less power, less cooling, less cable and less time. Best of all you can run two on just one 20 amp circuit and the lights can be daisy chained with powercon cables. Oh, and did we mention DIMMABLE, with just a lighting console and dmx cable.
The Spacelite 4 is identical in color rendition
with virtually identical optics to traditional 6K
incandescent Spacelites but consume 80% less
power. And, it?s offered in Daylight too!
- Head: Type 9291 Tungsten
- Rating: 90-250 VOLTS A.C. 50-60 Hz. 900 Watts, 8 Amps Max.
DMX Standby draw <0.5 AMPS
- Light Source: (4) 225 Watt Mole-Richardson Proprietary
Quantum Dot LED.
3200K 95CRI Tungsten.
- Cable: Detachable 25 ft (7.6 M) Type SO., 3 Conductor,
#13 AWG with powerCon TO NEMA 5-15 Edison.
(Other plug and wire lengths available upon request)
- Switch: 20 AMP thru-cord toggle.
- Fuse: 10 Amp, Slow-Blow, Fuseholder in top cover.
- Dimming: Flicker-Free, Direct DC Dimming
On-Board Dimmer 100% - 0% (Minimal Color Shift).
True, Linear DMX 100% - 0% (Minimal Color Shift).
- Control: DMX 512-A In and Out. Manual DMX Address Selector.
- Reflector: Polished Aluminum, 60 Degree.
- Cooling: Passive-Forced Air.
- Construction: Rugged, Sheet Aluminum.
- Compliance: RoHS, CE, UL, CSA Pending.
- IP Rating: 30.
- Finish: Textured Black Powder Coat Epoxy.
- Size: 28.0 in/71.0 cm(d) x 12.0 in/30.5 cm(w) x 23.0 in/58.4 cm(h).
- Weight: 32lbs/14.5kg
***Silk Skirt and Target (shown in photo) NOT INCLUDED***