****Includes: fixture w/50 degree lens, c-clamp, gel frame.****
Bulb, Power Connector, Pattern Holder and Safey Cable Not Included.
To mount this fixture on a stand a stand adapter (TVMP) is required.
There's only one Source Four -- the fixture that changed the lighting industry. (And now in three new field angles!) Source Four combines the energy-saving power of the patented HPL lamp, with a dichroic reflector and optical-quality lenses, for the coolest beam on the market. That means your gels, patterns and shutters last longer and your performance space stays cooler. No other light offers such optical brilliance. Source Four's revolutionary technology gives you a clean white beam for unequaled imaging, crisp pattern projection, and a bright, even field. The EDLT lens tube option for 19 degree, 26 degree, 36 degree and 50 degree field angles makes the Source Four even better for ultra-crisp, high-contrast gobo projections. Rated for up to 750 watts, the Source Four is perfect for punching through saturated colors and performing the longest throws. Ultra-efficient for more lumens per watt: at 575 watts the Source Four literally outshines 1000W ellipsoidals. And at 750 watts, well, no point comparing - there are no other fixtures in its class.
* Optional 5 degree, 10 degree, 14 degree, 19 degree, 26 degree, 36 degree, 50 degree, 70 degree and 90 degree Lens available
* Rated up to 750W
* Super-efficient HPL lamp
* Faceted dichroic reflector removes 90% of IR heat from beam
* Interchangeable lens tubes
* Rotating barrel
* Three-plane stainless-steel shutter blade assembly
* Tool-free lamp adjustment
* Insulated rear handle
* Rugged die-cast aluminum construction
* Supports Dimmer Doubling (North America only)
Wt: 14 lbs
|Illuminance: Foot Candles||457||203||73||51|