LiteGear LiteMat Spectrum 4 Standard Light Kit
LiteMat Spectrum OS2 ... Rock Solid and Feature Filled
LiteMat Spectrum 4 OS2 is an all-new operating system for LiteDimmer Spectrum ballasts. Re-coded from the ground up, the update brings new features, improved stability, and added enhancements. Litemat Spectrum OS2 is compatible with all Spectrum ballasts and can easily be installed with the use of the Spectrum Updater Cable.
Litemat Spectrum OS2 provides the tools needed to create your best work, making it easier than ever to adjust the CCT, Accent Color, and Saturation parameters. With the ability to personalize settings, Spectrum OS2 adapts to your way of working. The new, completely redesigned interface is intuitive and easy to use, making Spectrum OS2 standout from the crowd even further.
- Gradient Mode:Utilizing pixel control in Spectrum OS2, gradient mode allows control of up to 12 pixels by simply setting the first and last large format pixel. This can be done using just one or multiple parameters such as intensity, CCT, tint, saturation, and accent color. As if by magic, Spectrum OS2 automatically and in real-time averages the middle pixels to values in between the first and last pixels, creating gradual transitions of one or more parameters. Gradient mode enables users to create pixel gradients using local controls, which would typical only be possible via professional level DMX consoles.
- RGB via DMX: Spectrum OS2 includes 23 new DMX personalities which give massive amounts of control for console programmers. Among others, the RGB DMX personalities enables mixing of your own color via the console by either simple RGB parameters or with the option to set your white point. These modes make Spectrum a powerful pixel mapping fixture with all the physical advantages of a LiteMat.
- Cue Playback: With an emphasis on local and hands-on operation, the Spectrum OS2’s Cue function places up to four “looks” at your fingertips. The Cue Playback function has the ability to record the entire output including intensity, CCT, tint, saturation, and accent color. Easily hold, bump and flash the output when the actor hits a mark or swap to a brighter look when the talent opens the door. The Cue Playback function brings powerful hands-on operation to the on-set lighting technician.
- Parameter Presets: Parameter presets offers six pre-set values each for CCT, accent color, and saturation. Quickly select common color settings with the press of one button. Parameter presets streamlines the lighting workflow by eliminating scrolling through values. The user can also replace the factory parameter presets with custom selections.
- Audition: A simple yet effective feature, Audition allows the operator to easily turn the fixture output off and on with the press of a single button. Audition brings the common task of “sampling” a light’s output into the hands of the user by turning the fixture off and on in order to gauge its effectiveness without having to change the current intensity or color.
- CurrentSense: Sometimes limits are a good thing and that is certainly true for CurrentSense. This feature is an intelligent power manager that looks out for you by allowing larger light fixtures to operate on ballasts with smaller power sources. CurrentSense is perfect for limiting the power from on-board batteries which may not be able to handle full power output of the fixture.
- Nudge: Seamlessly adjust your light without ever looking at the screen. The Nudge feature allows the user to combine the use of encoders and screen-side buttons which gives a higher level of control and speed when adjusting parameters such as CCT, accent color, saturation, and tint. The audition and nudge feature can be used in conjunction for the ultimate set of light controls.
- DMX Transmit Mode: Spectrum OS2 has the ability to operate the ballast in local-mode while simultaneously outputting DMX signal to other Spectrum devices. Now one ballast can control many using DMX Transmit Mode. Up to twelve large-format Spectrum pixels, spread over multiple fixtures, can be controlled by one ballast using 5-Pin DMX cable or the built-in LumenRadio wireless.
- RDM Implementation: Remote Device Management (RDM) allows nearly all settings of Spectrum OS2 to be accessed over DMX networks by compatible devices. Convenient for when the ballast is inaccessible.
- DMX Streaming Monitor: When DMX signal is detected, the Spectrum ballast immediately switches to override its operation from local to remote control. With the switch down, OS2 shows live streaming data, often useful for troubleshooting.
- Additional Enhancements: Additional enhancements include Improved Color Science and Tint Feature, Streamlined Menu Navigation, Ballast Status Visibility, Enhanced Low-Light Color Consistency, DMX Streaming Monitor, and much more.
LiteMat Spectrum 4 is a Full Color LED panel that is lightweight (6.3 lbs) and is just 1" thick. The 200W LED is brighter than an Arri SkyPanel S30-C, Rosco DMG Lumiere SL1 Mix and Kino Flo FreeStyle 21. The Spectrum is also a larger light source providing a natural soft light. LiteGear added red, green, blue, and amber to augment the Cinema chips and extend the system’s CCT abilities from 2000K to 11000K. The key here is the amber chip. It is simply not possible to achieve the best white-balanced color without it. LiteMat Spectrum is the most camera compliant LED light fixture available. It can accurately reproduce any shade of white that the camera considers correct. That can be anywhere between 2,000K and 11,000K with +/- 8 points of tint correction. LiteMat Spectrum 4 can also augment its white light with color accents. Saturated color can be delicately added with 100 shades of depth. LiteMat Spectrum can also improve post-production workflows. It is the first lighting system to be certified color space compliant. That means taking the guesswork out of color mixing for digital cinema. Its unique and patent-pending color processing engine also provides wide color gamut desaturation. LiteMat Spectrum features pixels that are 240mm x 480mm in size allowing you to create compelling lighting effects while remaining simple to operate with just 5 DMX addresses per Spectrum Pixel. LiteMat Spectrum remains compatible with all head-mounted accessories such as PolySkirts, Diffusers, and SnapGrids.
- (1) LiteMat™ Spectrum, Head
- (1) LiteMat™ PolySkirt™
- (1) LiteMat™ Diffuser Set, Quarter, Half, and Full Grid
- (1) LiteMat™ Parasquare® Louver
- (1) LiteMat™ LiteMount™
- (1) LiteMat™ KitBag™
- (1) LiteDimmer Spectrum™ DC200, 200W DC Ballast
- (1) LitePower™ Supply, 250W
- (1) PDX Head Extension, 25 Feet
- (1) Power Supply holder, kMount
- Full Color Control
- Expanded Kelvin Temperature range
- Full Spectrum De-Saturation
- Plus / Minus Green Correction
- Large Format Pixel Control
- REC-709 Color-Space Compliance (an industry first!)
- Light Output: 10192 lumens
- Number of LEDs: 864 LEDs of each color. A total of 5184 emitters per fixture.
- Dimensions: 0.9" (23mm) X 21" (533mm) X 40" (1016mm)
- Head Weight: 6.3 lbs (2.9kg).