Lex 50 Amp Pagoda Jr. to GFCI Duplex Distro Box Weather Resistant
***These Items are Not in Stock and are Custom Built to Order. Please allow additional time.***
50A Locking Input to 6 NEMA 5-20 GFCI Duplex Receptacles
50 Amp, Single Phase, 3 Pole, 4 Wire, 120/250 VAC, Pagoda Jr. Enclosure, California-style locking inlet to (6) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp, 120 VAC GFCI duplex receptacles, NEMA 3R Weather Resistant.
Outdoor Events, Construction Sites
This spider box provides (6) 20 Amp GFCI protected duplex receptacles for use in maintenance and temporary shelters to provide power to fans, lights, light power tools and computers.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty molded rubber enclosure is fully insulated, and resistant to shock, impact and corrosion.
- Breakers are mounted under hinged lid for enhanced safety.
- Stackable and compact for easy storage and portability.
- Elevated base keeps receptacles above ground level.
- Rating: 50 Amp, Single Phase (H,H,N,G), 3 Pole, 4 Wire, 120/250 VAC
- Environmental Rating: NEMA 3R Weather Resistant
- Input: (1) 50 Amp, Single Phase, 3 Pole, 4 Wire, 120/250 VAC, California-style locking inlet
- Output: (6) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp, Single Phase, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC GFCI duplex receptacles
- Feed Thru: None
- Overcurrent Protection: (6) 20 Amp, Single Pole branch-rated circuit breakers
- Overall Dimensions: 11.5"L x 11.5" W x 11"H
- Weight: 16 lbs
- Agency Approvals: cULus Listed - Approved for use in the U.S. and Canada
- Enclosure Type: Heavy Duty Molded Rubber