Lex Products Bento Distro Box (1) 100A to (5) 20A Circuits Feed-thru, Stackable
Features and Benefits
- Stackable and compact for easy storage
- Easily fits (6) in a standard 6 Gallon Milkcrate
- Heavy duty extruded PVC enclosure is electrically insulated, resistant to shock, impact and corrosion
- Breakers are mounted flush for easy access and circuit identification
- Collapsible handle and end plate grips for easy handling in tight spaces.
Weighing less than 8 pounds, the Lex Bento Box is constructed for safe, easy use, and is UL Listed. The Bento Box configuration is the workhorse of the motion picture market providing outstanding value. The new product is built from electrically insulated heavy duty PVC and is designed to be resistant to corrosion, shock, and impact. Boxes are compact for easy storage and portability, and are stackable. Specifically, six Bento Boxes fit in a six-gallon milk crate for easy carrying and storage. Buy now and get Free Shipping.
The Bento Box features a 100 Amp Stage Pin inlet to (5) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp duplex receptacles and a feed through 100 Amp Stage Pin receptacle, commonly referred to as the "lunch box" configuration. Circuit breakers and indicator lights are mounted on the face plate for easy access and circuit identification. Typical applications include powering lights or light tools and craft services in a Theatrical or Motion Picture production.
- Rating: 100 Amp 1 Phase 2 Pole, 3 Wire (H,N,G) 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Enviromental Rating: NEMA 1 Indoor
- Input: (1) 100 Amp, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC stage pin inlet
- Output:(5) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp, 1 Phase, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC, duplex receptacle
- Feed Thru: (1) 100 Amp, 1 Phase, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC stage pin receptacle
- Overcurrent Protection: All outlets protected by branch circuit rated breakers
- Enclosure: Bento Style
- Overall Dimensions: 5.9"L x 7.5"W x 11.5"H
- Weight: 7.5 lbs.
cULus Listed - Approved for use in the U.S. and Canada