Lex 20A Break Out Bento Box 19 Pin LSC Input to Edison and Stage Pin
20A 6 Circuit Break Out Box, LSC19 inline male tails to (6) 20A stage pin, wired in parallel to (6) Edison Receptacles, with C-clamp hardware.
20 Amps per circuit, 6-circuit "Break Out Box", Bento Enclosure, LSC19 inline male on 12 inch 12/14 TPR tail to (6) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp Edison circuits wired in parallel to (6) 20 Amp stage pin receptacles, NEMA 1 Indoor.
Additional model available with mounting holes on a metal handle and on the back to allow vertical or horizontal mounting on a truss or pole.
Theatrical, Concert Production, Live Event, Motion Picture and Television Production
Breaks an industry standard 6-circuit lighting cable into a combination of NEMA 5-20 and stage pin receptacles, which is ideal for applications using lights when a combination of both plug types are needed.
Features & Benefits:
- Combination of NEMA 5-20 and stage pin receptacles allows convenient connections when lights with both types of plugs being used
- Optional model available that enables easy mounting vertically or horizontally wth C-clamp (see ordering information for more details)
- Heavy-duty extruded engineered thermoplastic enclosure is electrically insulated and resistant to shock, impact and corrosion
- End plate grips for easy handling in tight spaces, and collapsible handle available on standard model
- Stackable and compact for easy storage
- Rating: 20 Amp, 6-circuit, 120 VAC
- Environmental Rating: NEMA 1 Indoor
- Input: (1) 20 Amps per circuit, 6-circuit, 120 VAC, LSC19 inline male on 12 inch 12/14 TPR tail
- Output: (3) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC duplex receptacles wired in parallel to (6) 20 Amp, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC stage pin receptacles
- Feed Thru: None
- Overcurrent Protection: None
- Dimensions: 11.5" L x 5.9" W x 7.6" H
- Approximate Weight: 6.7 lbs