Lex 200 Amp 3 Phase HammerHead Electrical Distro Box to Locking Receptacles L21-20
The Lex 200 Amp 3 Phase HammerHead to Locking Receptacles L21-20 separates a single 200 Amp, 3 Phase circuit into (10) L21-20, 20 Amp receptacles. The locking mechanism ensures positive connection and prevents disconnecting under load. The 20 Amp circuits are used to power fans, pumps, lights, light portable tools and NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp Edison quad stringers. Need help with your temporary electrical power distribution? Call BarnDoor Lighting Outfitters, we're the experts!
- Rating: 200 Amp, 3 Phase (H,H,H,N,G), 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC
- Environmental Rating: NEMA 3R Weather Resistant
- Input: (1) set of (5) 16 Series Cam-type color-coded mount inlets
- Output: (10) NEMA L21-20, 20 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC locking receptacles
- Feed Thru: None
- Overcurrent Protection: (10) 20 A, 3-Pole branch-rated circuit breakers
- Dimensions: 15” L x 18” W x 22” H
- Weight: 75 lbs.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty molded rubber enclosure is fully insulated, resistant to shock, impact, corrosion and weather.
- Circuit breakers are mounted under hinged window for easy access and enhanced safety.
- Elevated base keeps receptacles above ground level.