Cable Techniques Battery Bud II - Portable DC distribution box with five Hirose 4-pin outputs, w/ belt clip, 6A
The Battery Bud II is a super-small modular DC distribution box that will split power from a single battery source via Five Hirose 4-pin outputs. The Battery Bud II was designed for the production sound professional. It’s small, lightweight and field durable. We offer a full complement of high quality cables to mate with the most popular field production equipment.
Based on the success of the original Battery Bud, the “II” fulfills the demand for more outputs and higher current capacity for the increasingly complex audio bag arrangements. The box ergonomics and connector orientation have been carefully selected to seamlessly integrate into your existing bag setup without impeding the placement of your audio gear. The connections are on the bottom of the box for the cleanest possible cable arrangement in your bag. All Cable Techniques products are carefully hand assembled in the United States using premium materials and built to the exacting standards of production sound professionals.Features
- Industry standard Hirose HRS 4-pin female connections for DC Input and Output
- Five outputs
- Recessed On/Off switch
- Internal 6A electronic auto-resetting internal breaker
- Tough "Cool-Blu" wrinkle powder coat finish with laser engraved markings
- Lightweight metal box with removable belt clip included
- Dimensions: 2" x 2" x 1 ¼"
- Weight: only 2.9 oz (82 g)
- All connections on the bottom for seamless bag integration
- Assembled in USA