Mole-Richardson 150W Baby LED Daylite 5600K Fresnel 8831
It looks like a Baby 1K Fresnel. It feels like a Baby. And most importantly, it performs like a Baby.
A simple, rugged design that we are all familiar with. Seamless integration with existing Tungsten Halogen Incandescent, similar performance and optics as other 6? (152mm) Mole Fresnels, and about 80% less power consumption.
- Head: Type 8931 Daylite
- Rating: 90-250 Volts AC, 50-60Hz, 150 Watts, 0.75-1.5 Amps Max.
- Light Source: (1) - 150 Watt Mole-Richardson Quantum Dot LED
5600K 90CRI Tungsten
- Cable: Attached 25 ft (7.6m) Type SO., 3 Conductor,
#18 AWG with NEMA 5-15 Edison
(Other plugs and wire lengths available upon request)
- Switch: Thru-cord Toggle in Cable
- Fuse: 1.5 Amp Slow-Blow. Fuseholder in Trough
- Dimming: Flicker Free, Direct DC Dimming
On-Board Dimmer 100% -10%
(Minimal Color Shift)
- Condenser:6in (152mm) Borosilicate Glass Fresnel
- Beam Angle: 10? to 55? Variable Spot to Flood
- Focusing: Rotating Knob on Front and Back
- Cooling: Passive-Forced Air
- Construction: Aluminum and Steel with Interlocking Channels
- Yoke: Cast Aluminum w/Standard 5/8 in (16mm) Receiver
- Compliance: RoHS. CE, UL, CSA Pending
- IP Rating: 30
- Finish: Textured Black Powder Epoxy Coat.
(Other Colors Available)
- Size: 11 in/279mm(d) x 11 in/279mm(w) x 17 1/4 in / 438mm(h)
- Head Weight: 8.5lbs/3.86kg (Head Only)
11lbs/4.99kg (Head with 25ft/7.6m cable)