Mole-Richardson 300W Vari Junior 8" LED Fresnel 9511
Need a little more punch and beam control than a flat panel LED light? Check out the Mole-Richardson 300W Vari Junior LED Fresnel 9511 which features adjustable color temperature from tungsten 2700K to daylight 6500K. Plus / minus green control for matching light sources. DMX 5 Pin in and out, as well as, Lumen Radio for wireless control. With built-in bluetooth, you can control the Vari Junior with iPhone or Android device. Draws just 300 watts of power (3 amps max) and can be powered by a 30V battery. Easy to use touch screen for fine tuning color and output, and includes built-in presets. USB port for firmware upgrades.
- Head(s): Type 9511 Variable-Color
- Rating: 90-250 Volts AC, 50-60Hz, 300 Watts, 3 amps max Standby Draw <0.20 amps max. 30V DC
- Light Source: (1) - 300 Watt Mole Richardson LED 2700-6500K 92+CRI, with +/- Green
- Fuse: 4 amp slow-blow, fuse holder in trough
- Control: Dual user interface - 2.8'' LCD Touch-Screen and Twist&Push selector. Built-in dimming, color adjustment, +/- Green, DMX address, RDM,
- Lumen radio, bluetooth capable (Mole app coming soon). Firmware updates via USB.
- Beam Angle: 10° to 55° Variable spot to flood (includes field)
- Focusing: Rotating knob on back
- Cooling: Silent mode/forced air, fan speed controlled by temperature
- Cable: Detachable 20 ft. (6m) cable, powerCON TRUE1 to Edison with inline toggle switch (include in price of fixture)
- Construction: Aluminum and steel with interlocking channels
- Yoke: Cast aluminum w/standard 1 1/8 in. (29mm) pin.
- Compliance: RoHS
- IP Rating: 30
- Finish: Textured Powder Epoxy Coat
- Size: 14.07 in. (w) x 12.64 in. (d) x 17.36 in. (h)
- Condenser: 8 in. (203 mm) Borosilicate glass fresnel
- Weight: 17 lbs/7.71 kg
- Battery Source: 30V DC, block battery recommended