Lex Products 160-400 Amp Adjustable Breaker Disconnect Box Bull Switch
***These Items are Not in Stock and are Custom Built to Order. Please allow additional time.***
Product Line: PowerHOUSE Portable Distribution Boxes
Description: 160-400 Amp Cam Input & Output Adjustable Main Circuit Breaker Box.
Also available in 100-250 A version.
Catalog Number: DB400LP-AW-S3
Markets Served: Live Events, Concert Touring, Motion Picture Filming, Industrial, Military, Shipyards
Application: Provides a main disconnect and overcurrent protection for portable power distribution systems. The current trip setting is adjustable, allowing it to protect a variety of systems with different cable sizes.
Features & Benefits:
- Breaker is adjustable from 160 - 400 Amp, reducing the number of inventory items needed. Can protect a variety of cable sizes.
- Breaker is electronic with no thermal element. Unit will not trip due to ambient temperature.
- Extremely compact for convenient portability.
- 20 A circuit breaker protected 125 VAC duplex convenience receptacle to power your choice of devices.
- Heavy duty molded rubber enclosure is fully insulated, resistant to shock, impact, corrosion and weather.
- Breakers mounted under hinged lid for protection.
- Input: (5) 16 Series Cam-type male panel mount with Covers
- Feed Thru: No
- Output: (5) 16 Series Cam-type female panel mount with Covers protected by an adjustable circuit breaker
- Overcurrent Protection:
- (1) 160 A - 400 A electronic main breaker with adjustable setting
- (1) 20 A, 1-pole branch rated circuit breaker
- Rating: 160-400 Amp Variable Output, Three Phase, Four Pole, Five Wire, 120/480Vac.
- Overall Dimensions: 14" L x 14" W x 13" H
- Weight: 44 lbs
- Agency Approvals: Yes
- Enclosure Type: NEMA 3R Weatherproof