Doug Fleenor DMX Splitter #125 (1) in (5) Out DMX 5 Pin XLR Isolated
Amplifier is available in three standard configurations: three, five, or eleven outputs from a single DMX input.
Each output is electrically isolated from the input, and from every other output, by 2500 volt optical couplers. Each output has its own line driver and associated power supply.
The model featured here (#125) offers five (5) outputs.
- Input circuit: EIA-485 receiver with 120 ohm termination resistor between +Data and -Data
(Units with feed through connectors do not have internal termination)
- Input signal: 0.2 volts minimum, 12 volts maximum
- Output circuit: EIA-485 driver
- Connectors: Gold plated 5 pin Neutrik D-1 Series
- Isolation: 2500 volt optical coupler, 1500 volt split bobbin transformer
- Power input: 100 - 120 volts, 50/60 hertz, 12 watts
Top, bottom and sides: Silver hammer tone
Front and back: Black