Arri M8 800w HMI Daylight System HIGH SPEED
M8 is the latest and smallest lighting fixture in ARRI's highly successful M-Series of HMI lampheads. Like the rest of the M-Series, the M8 is equipped with MAX Technology, a unique, patented reflector design that unifies the advantages of a Fresnel and a PAR fixture.
The combination of an open face design and the unrivalled efficiency of the MAX reflector makes the M8 exceptionally bright; in fact, the light output produced by its 800 W lamp comes close to the output from a 1,200 W Fresnel or PAR (with lens). The unit can be focused between 15 and 62 degrees just by turning the focus knob, producing a remarkably even light field and a crisp, clear shadow. By eliminating the need for bulky, easily breakable spread lenses, the M8 will speed up workflows on set.
Arri M8 System Includes:
- M8 HMI Head
- Arri Electronic 575 / 800 High Speed Ballast
- Arri 50ft. Head Cable
- Arri 4 Leaf Barndoors
- Lensless MAX Technology: easy to use
- Light output comparable to 1,200 W fixture
- Smallest lamphead with MAX reflector
- Highly mobile for a wide range of uses
- Focusable between 14.7 degree and 62 degree
- Cross cooling allows safe operation even at 90 derees tilt
- Uses existing 245 mm / 230 mm accessories of ARRI TRUE BLUE D12 & Chimera
- Uses existing 575/1,200/1,800 W cables
- Possibility to operate at 1,000 Hz
- Protection class IP23
- Tilt locks to hold heavy accessories stable
- Lamphead Type: Open Face with Facetted Reflector, 800 W
- Reflector Type: MAX reflector made of high purity aluminum
- Lamp Type: Metal Halide 800 W/SE ONLY!
- Power Consumption: 800 W
- Voltage Range: 90 - 130 V / 180 - 250 V
- Lamp Base: G22
- Dimmability: Yes, 50 - 100% via ARRI Ballast Unit
- Cable Options: VEAM, Schaltbau
- Correlated Color Temperature: 6000 K
- Beam Angle: 15 degree - 62 degree
- Product Weight: 7,8 kg / 17.2 lbs. (8,7 kg / 19.2 lbs. with barndoor)
- Shipping Weight: 9,5 kg / 20.9 lbs.
- Product Size (HxWxL): 458 x 344 x 311 mm / 18.03"x 13.5" x 12.2"
- Shipping Size (HxWxL): 440 x 400 x 460 mm / 17.3" x 15.8 x 18.1"
- UV Glass Diameter: 200mm / 7.87"
- Accessory Diameter: 230 mm / 9.06" (Scrim)
- Barndoor Size: 245 mm / 9.65"
- Mounting: Spigot 28 mm / 1 1/8" (1.1")
- Protection Class: I/IP 23
- Certifications: CE, CB, GS, cNRTL