Arri M18 1800w HMI High Speed System
The Arri M18 1800w HMI High Speed System features Arri's new high speed flicker free electronic ballast. This has become one of Arri's most popular HMIs of all time. It is the size of a 1200w HMI par but with 70% greater output. In addition, no lenses to change, just simply spot / flood the light for desired pattern and intensity. Best of all it can be plugged into a standard 20a wall outlet. Can also be lamped with a 1200w HMI bulb when needed. Works with existing Arri 575/1200 hmi cables and 1200w hmi ballast (when lamped with 1200w bulb). Also uses same barndoors and scrims as Arrisun 1200 Par.
High Speed Ballast
- 1000 Hz Square Wave Current
- Flickfree up to 5,000 FPS with multiple sources
- Can be run in standard Low Noise flickfree mode
- Arri M18 Head
- 4 Leaf Barndoor
- 50ft. Header Cable
- Arri High Speed Electronic Ballast w/1.2/1.8W HS Electronic Ballast ALF, DMX, ETL 1K Hz.
- Lamphead Type: Open Face with Facetted Reflector, 1800 W
- Reflector Type: MAX reflector made of high purity aluminium
- Lamp Type: Metal Halide 1800 W/SE; Metal Halide 1200 W/SE
- Power Consumption: 1800 W / 1200 W
- Voltage Range: 100 V / 140 V
- Lamp Base: G38
- Dimmability: Yes, 50 - 100% via ARRI Ballast Unit
- Cable Options: VEAM, Schaltbau (GTV-Norm)
- Correlated Color Temperature: 6000 K
- Beam Angle: 20 - 60° (with 1800 W lamp)
- Product Weight: 10,5 kg / 23.1 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 15,5 kg / 34.2 lbs. (incl. palette)
- Product Size (HxWxL): 567 x 387 x 388 mm / 22.3" x 15.2" x 15.3"
- Shipping Size (HxWxL): 530 x 510 x 555 mm / 20.9" x 20.1" x 21.9"
- Lens Diameter: 250 mm / 9.84"
- Accessory Diameter: 330 mm / 13" (Scrim)
- Barndoor Size: 344 mm / 13.54"
- Mounting: Spigot 28 mm / 1 1/8" (1.1")
- Protection Class: I/IP 23
- Certifications: CE, CB, GS, cNRTL