Sennheiser K6 Power Module Battery / Phantom
The K6 powering module is the heart of the Sennheiser professional modular microphone system and can be powered either by its internal 'AA' size 1.5 V battery or by 12 - 48 V phantom power. The K6 can be combined with different condenser microphone heads to provide a wide variety of polar patterns. Matte black, anodized scratch-resistant finish.
- Switchable bass roll-off filter protects against rumble, handling, pop and wind noise
- On/off switch with battery test position
- High output low noise
- Transformerless balanced output on 3-pin XLR connector
- Current consumption: 2.2 mA
- Dimensions: d 0.9 x 3.7 in. (22 x 94 mm)
- Gain: 0 dB
- Min. terminating impedance: 1,000 Ω
- Nominal impedance: 200 Ω
- Operating time (battery): Max. 150 h.
- Output voltage: 2 V
- Power supply: 12 - 48 V 1x Typ IEC LR 06 Phantom
- Weight: Approx. 1.6 oz. (45 g)