LumenRadio CRMX Nova RX Wireless DMX Receiver
The CRMX Nova RX Wireless DMX Receiver provides control for one universe of DMX (512 channels). It is a receiver for any transmitter producing a CRMX signal. To fit into old wireless systems with legacy equipment, the CRMX Nova RX is compatible with W-DMX transmitters working on the 2.4 GHz band. Using it in this way will not allow you to make use of the benefits of the advanced CRMX technology. The CRMX Nova RX features a rugged construction designed for use in day to day rental markets.
- Automated Cognitive Coexistence
- DMX fidelity - lowest latency in the industry at 5ms, 128 bit encryption
- Compatible with all other CRMX products, both indoor and outdoor, DMX and RDM.
- Utilizes the international license free ISM band on 2.4GHz.
- Supported protocols: USITT DMX512, DMX512(1990) & DMX512-A
- High voltage input: 85-264VAC / 47-70Hz / 10W
- Low voltage input: 12VDC ±20% / 2.5W
- Overvoltage and ESD protected power inputs
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 110 x 44 x 125 mm (4.3″ x 1,7″ x 6.3″)
- Weight: 700g, 24oz
- Enclosure: Anodized extruded aluminum
- Operational frequency range: 2402-2480 MHz
- Tested link range: up to 1000 meters line-of-sight
- DMX: 1 XLR Neutrik® 5-pin gold plated female
- Antenna: RP-TNC male
- AC: IEC 320-C14 male
- DC: Pluggable terminal strip, Phoenix® MSTD 2,5