LumenRadio CRMX Nova TX Wireless DMX Transmitter
The CRMX Nova TX Wireless DMX Transmitter provides control for one DMX universe (512 channels). You can use multiple CRMX transmitters to control multiple DMX universes at the same time. The CRMX Nova TX features a rugged construction designed for use in day to day rental markets.
- Automated Cognitive Coexistence
- DMX fidelity - lowest latency in the industry at 5ms, 128 bit encryption
- Compatible with all other CRMX products, both indoor and outdoor, DMX and RDM.
- Utilizes the international license free ISM band on 2.4GHz.
- Supported protocols: USITT DMX512, DMX512(1990) & DMX512-A
- High voltage input: 85-264VAC / 47-70Hz / 10W
- Low voltage input: 12VDC ±20% / 2.5W
- Overvoltage and ESD protected power inputs
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 110 x 44 x 125 mm (4.3″ x 1,7″ x 6.3″)
- Weight: 700g, 24oz
- Enclosure: Anodized extruded aluminum
- Operational frequency range: 2402-2480 MHz
- Output power levels: 300mW (25dBm) (only allowed in North America), 100mW (20dBm), 50mW (17dBm), 10mW (10dBm)
- Tested link range: up to 1000 meters line-of-sight
- DMX: 1 XLR Neutrik® 5-pin gold plated male (self terminated)
- Antenna: RP-TNC male
- AC: IEC 320-C14 male
- DC: Pluggable terminal strip, Phoenix® MSTD 2,5