LiteGear LitePower NiMH Battery Charger 12V, 1800mA
The LiteGear LitePower NiMH Battery Charger 12V, 1800mA is designed to charge 12V NiMH battery packs at either 900 mA or 1800 mA and matches perfectly with our 10 Ah, 4.5 Ah, and 2.2 Ah units. This charger features a convenient 2.1 x 5.5 mm barrel connector.
NOT FOR USE WITH 0.8 Ah BATTERY PACKS.
- Universal voltage AC input with C-14 connector (includes a US 5-15 male to C-13 power cable).
- 12V DC output with 2.1 x 5.5 mm barrel connector.
- Can charge any 9.6-18.0V NiMH or NiCd battery pack.
- 120-240 AC input for worldwide use.
- Automatically detects a battery pack's voltage (red LED will be on during charging).
- Automatically cuts off voltage when fully charged.
- Two current level options: 0.9 A and 1.8 A (change with switch on the front panel).
Use 0.9 A charge setting for: 2.2 Ah batteries.
Use 1.8 A charge setting for: 4.5 Ah and 10 Ah batteries.
- Dimensions: 1.5" x 2.5" x 5.5" (HxWxL).
- Weight: 1.2 lbs (544 g).
- Supply AC power first and then connect the battery pack.
- Make sure battery polarity is connected correctly, if necessary.
- When the unit is connected to the AC source, the indicator LED will flash red-green-red, then remain off.
- After the correct battery pack is connected, the red LED will be on and remain solid, indicating that it is charging.
- After the battery is fully charged, the green LED will be on and remain solid, indicating that the battery is fully charged.
- Do not use the charger for a low-capacity battery pack (<900 mAh).
- Plug in AC power first, then connect the battery to the charger; otherwise, the charger will not charge the battery.
- The charger must be cool during operation. There must be space between the charger and other devices and/or a fan. Otherwise, the charger will generate too much heat, which will damage the charger and the battery being charged.