Lex Products PowerRAMP 5 Channel Heavy Duty Cable Ramp Crossover
Enhanced Durability and Quality Construction:
PowerRAMP Crossover Cable Protection System components deliver
enhanced durability due to unique design and quality construction.
A two-part polyurethane compound process creates a sturdy lid and
base that can withstand heavy traffic with a load capacity of up to
32,600 lbs. per axle. The materials are UV stabilized to sustain strength
for extended outdoor use in harsh
Whereas some cable protectors can
be difficult to connect and disconnect,
PowerRAMP's rugged industry standard
connectors feature a proprietary “slip
notch” friction release design for easy
mating and un-mating of connectors.
PowerRAMP crossovers, left and right
turn units and end boots are compatible
with similar cable protection products of other major manufacturers.
In addition, PowerRAMP's deep channels can accommodate up to 1.25 inch diameter cable or hose, and #2 AWG Type SC 5-wire banded cable,
unlike some competitive products with smaller channels. This feature
allows lids to lie flat over enclosed cables for increased protection and
provides an even crossing surface to avoid trip hazards.
PowerRAMP's exclusive tread design provides extra traction for better
foothold in wet or slippery conditions and its bright blue lid is highly
visible and identifiable. The entire product is made with non-conductive
material for extra safety.
Cable Ramp Crossover Cable Protection System components feature an
exclusive design that allows for compatibility and trouble-free mating
with cable protectors of other manufacturers using similar connectors.
Crossovers can be easily interconnected to protect cables of any length
or mated with 45 degree left and right turn units and end boots for design
flexibility. Convenient handle cut-outs are molded into the back side for
Heavy duty, 5-channel, modular cable protector with hinged lid and rugged industry standard connectors can be easily interconnected to protect cables of any length or mate with 45 degree left and right turn units and end boots to provide alternate configurations for design flexibility.
Commercial, Industrial, Military and Entertainment. Ideal for indoor and outdoor applications including entertainment venues, sporting events, convention centers, festivals, amusement parks, public events, construction sites, temporary power and disaster relief.
Protects cables and hoses from damage when run across roads, parking lots, sidewalks and pathways, providing safe crossing for pedestrian and vehicle traffic.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy-duty, non-conductive polyurethane construction provides safe crossing for pedestrians and vehicles while protecting electrical cables and hose lines
- Rugged industry standard connectors with exclusive “slip notch” friction release design provides easy mating and un-mating
- Mates with major cable protector brands and products
- 5-channel design can accommodate up to 1.25 inch diameter cables and hoses
- 1.625 inch wide center channel allows for up to #2 AWG 5-wire banded sets
- Exclusive tread design provides excellent traction
- Hinged lid provides easy access for insertion and removal of cables and hoses
- Made from UV stabilized material for prolonged use in direct sunlight
- High-visibility blue lid and black base
- Company name or logo can be molded into lid for easy identification
- Length: 35.5"
- Width: 19.75"
- Height: 2"
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Slot Height: (5) 1.25" Channels
- Slot Width: (4) 1.25" Channels / (1) 1.625" Center Channel
- Material: Base & Lid: Polyurethane / Hinge Pin: Reinforced Fiberglass
- Load Capacity Per Tire/Axle: 16,300 lbs. Per Tire / 32,600 lbs. Per Axle at 70ºF
- Safety Warning Symbols: Per ANSI Z535.3-2011-Molded in Lid
- Operating Temperature: -40 degree F to 120 degree F / -40ºC to 48ºC