Bento Enclosure, LSC19 Panel Mount Inlet with Feed Thru, (6) 5-20 Duplex Receptacles, Type 1
Bento BoxÂ®: 20 Amps per circuit, 6-circuit "Break Out Box", Bento Enclosure, LSC19 panel mount male to (6) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp duplex receptacles, Feed Thru, NEMA 1 Indoor.
Additional model available with mounting holes on a metal handle and on the back to allow vertical or horizontal mounting on a truss or pole.
Theatrical, Concert Production, Live Event, Motion Picture and Television Production
Breaks an industry standard 6-circuit lighting cable into NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp receptacles for connection of up to 12 lights in a fixed location. The feed thru option allows multiple boxes to be placed along the same feed.
Features & Benefits
- Provides 12 connection points for lights using 20 Amp duplex receptacles
- Optional model available that enables easy mounting or horizontally with C-clamp* (see ordering information for more details)
- Heavy-duty extruded engineered thermoplastic enclosure is electrically insulated and resistant to shock, impact and corrosion
- Feed thru option allows multiple boxes to be placed along the same feed
- End plate grips for easy handling in tight spaces, and collapsible handle available on standard model
- Stackable and compact for easy storage
- Rating: 20 Amp, 6-circuit, 120 VAC
- Environmental Rating: NEMA 1 Indoor
- Input: (1) 20 Amps per circuit, 6-circuit, 120 VAC, LSC19 panel mount male
- Output: (6) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC duplex receptacles
- Feed Thru: (1) 20 Amps per circuit, 6-circuit, 120 VAC, LSC19 panel mount receptacle
- Overcurrent Protection: None
- Dimensions: 11.5" L x 5.9" W x 7.6" H
- Approximate Weight: 6.2 lbs.