Availability: Usually leaves warehouse in 2-3 business days
Reflected water, flickering fire, gentle rain, blowing clouds, swaying trees, rippling waves, shimmering light, exploding fireworks, spiraling tornadoes, twinkling stars, morphing textures, spinning logos, eye-catching signage. This is just part of an endless list if effects that lighting designers will create using the RevoPRO™ dual programmable rotator and Rosco steel and glass gobos.
* Hi temperature silicon belt drive for silent operation
* 100-240v auto sensing internal power supply for global installation
* Onboard 5-pin DMX input and pass thru for quick installation anywhere in the DMX chain
* Dual, independent stepper motors allow for any combination of speed and direction between gobos
* Precise and reliable stepper driver provides constant torque to prevent stalls even at slow speeds
* 8- or 16bit indexing control on both gobos allows a designer to create effects without limits
* 7 modes of DMX control for maximum flexibility at the console
* 99 preset effects library for stand-alone (no DMX) operation
* 1 stored effect location to customize speed and direction without no DMX needed
* Gobo installs using a unique threaded collar to prevent slipping with gobos from 0.1 -3.5mm thick
* Innovative "Friction Lock" for secure installation
Any Markets, Any Geography
RevoPro works anywhere. Dual independent motors, high and low resolution indexing, and flexible operations modes make RevoPRO perfect for the most sophisticated lighting rigs in theatre, theme parks and live events. The auto sensing, auto switching internal power supply means RevoPRO works anywhere you have mains power available. No DMX at the far front of house, or in the museum atrium? Dial in speed and direction on the RevoPRO LCD display and store to the memory buffer. Power-up to recall that program, power down at the end of the day. Your cue, your design, no dmx needed. Anywhere.
No Experience Required
Need every possible feature? RevoPRO. Using an advanced ML console with profiles, palettes and GUI? RevoPRO. Helping out an inexperienced student or high school who has a 2-scene preset board? RevoPRO in 2 CH mode. Facilities manager in a retail store or atrium? RevoPRO in Stand-Alone. Any user, no experience required.