Rosco Miro Cube LED WNC Tunable White 2800K - 6500K BLACKFixture Color:
Size matters. But quality of light matters more! The MIRO CUBE WNC embodies what every lighting professional needs - A bright, tunable, beautiful white light. Using 12 high quality Cree XML 4W emitters, the MIRO WNC outputs 3100 lumens and can adjust from 2800K to 6500K. A mix of warm, neutral and cool LEDs insure excellent rendering across all color temperatures making it perfect for use on TV or film sets, in retail lighting, museums, architecture photography studios or any white light application.
Features and Benefits:
- Bright 3100 lumen output
- Variable color temperature from 2800K to 6500K
- Optional "Filament Mode" mimics the delayed blackout glow of an incandescent lamp
- Low 48W power consumption puts more than 45 fixtures on a single 20A circuit
- No expensive power supply units or ballast required. Directly connect 90-240vAC mains power.
- Comes with a complete lens set from 15° very narrow spot up to 70° wide flood
- Flicker free DMX dimming and control
- Intuitive full text LCD panel for manual operation Compact design suitable for mounting in small spaces or architectural installations.
- Track Light mounting adapters available for many common track brands or with our fully integrated DMX Data Track.
- Auto temperature sensing with fault detection and protection
- ETL listed
Bright and Broad
At its native 15° beam spread, the MIRO CUBE WNC packs a punch of light! But to provide the control needed by most designers, every MIRO CUBE comes complete with a set of lenses in 20°, 40° and 60° beam spreads. Quick attach barn doors are also available as an accessory.
Innovative Compact Design
Very little space is wasted in the elegant rugged design of the MIRO CUBE. Our unique patent-pending heat management system allows 50 watts of LEDs to be packed into a tiny 4 inch cube, half the space needed by the most popular comparable lights on the market. The MIRO CUBE has been engineered to be durable, reliable and affordable without sacrificing the qualities expected by demanding lighting professionals.
With heat sinks, power supplies and electronics assemblies common to all three models, the MIRO CUBE luminaires have been designed to be future proof, allowing our engineers to quickly respond to improvements in LED technologies without significant alterations to the base unit. Completely connectorized internally, new LED boards can be installed in minutes - for repairs or upgrades or even converting a WNC to a 4C on the fly.
Sophisticated yet Simple
Ready for the most demanding professional environments, the MIRO CUBE is powered by a positive locking Neutrik connector and has 5-pin XLR connectors for DMX input and output. Two universes of high speed DMX512 in 8 or 16 bit resolution allow for completely flicker free dimming from your console. An optional "Filament Mode" can be set to mimic the fade of an incandescent lamp going to black. For use without DMX, an intuitive full text LCD control panel dials in brightness and color temperature.
Versatile and Modular
Small enough to be built into scenery or soffits, and light enough to mount as a track light. A novel yoke design allows CUBES to be easily hung with c-clamps, configured in linear strips or stacked arrays, mounted on c-stands, fit with floor trunions, converted to canopy mount and retrofit with track hanging adapters - or virtually anything an installer requires.
- LED: 12 x 4W Cree XM-L LEDs
- Output: 3100 Lumens (no lens)
- Lumen Maintenance: 100,000 hours L50 at 25°C
50,000 hours L50 at 45°C
- Color Range: 4.2 billion discrete mixes (255 x 255 x 255 x 254)
- Color Temperature: 2800K - 6500K
- DMX: 8 or 16 bit DMX512
- Manual: Full Text LCD user interface sets color output
- Input Voltage: 90 - 240vAC 50/60Hz
- Power/Data Connection: Neutrik Powercon - AC input
5-pin XLR Male, 5-pin XLR female - DMX
- Power Consumption: 50 watt at maximum output
- Operating Temperature: -13° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C)
- Humidity: 0 - 95% non condensing
- Dimensions: 4in x 4in x 4.25in (100mm x 100mm x 108mm) without yoke
- Weight: 2.5 lbs (1.2 kg)
- Housing: Powder coated aluminum extrusion (1/8 in wall)
- Approvals and Listings:
FCC Class A Radiated and Conducted
ETL / UL Standards 1573 and 8570
cETL / CSA C22.2#166-M1983
Dry locations only