Rosco CrystalGel 7400 5 Gallon Water Based Plastic Like Coating
CrystalGel is used in stage and studio as a non-toxic-clear coating for props and set pieces. Fast drying in hours, for a pliable, translucent surface which can also be painted. CrystalGel is a styrene resin which provides superior adhesion to all types of materials including: styrofoam, ethafoam, muslin, fabric, metals, glass, plastics, wood, luan and fiberboard.
- Drying Time: Varies with thickness of coating, but usually dries to the touch between one and eight hours. Allow 24 hours for complete cure.
- Coverage: Varies with application method; approximately 250 square feet per gallon.
- Clean-Up: Easy clean up with soap and water. Be sure to clean before CrystalGel completely dries. Once dried, clean up is more difficult.
- Application: Apply by brush, roller, pastry tube, trowel, tongue depressor or any other convenient means. CrystalGel has the consistency of hair gel. It may be thinned with water for a more liquid consistency.
- Surface Preparation: All surfaces should be clean, dry and dust-free before application.
- Shelf Life: Minimum 12 months
- Cautions: Do not apply when surface or air temperature is below 50?F (10?C). Protect unused product against freezing. CrystalGel will freeze and become unusable at temperatures below 32?F (0?C). Do not take internally. Use with adequate ventilation. Keep out of the reach of children.