Matthews The Claw T12 Lamp Holder 420300 for Astera, Quasar and Kino Tubes
Features secure and protected clamping of your T12 tubes like the Astera Titan and Helios, as well as Quasar Rainbow and CrossFades. Protects these fragile tubes from slipping and scratching. Made of lightweight aluminum with a black anodized finish and weighing in under one-half pound, the system offers the familiar operation of the popular Matthellini Clamp. But in this case, the Claw is purpose-built for delicate tubular lighting fixture and features an attachment insert for a safety strap. Features 5" baby pin (5/8" diameter) for easy mounting in a grip head. Baby pin has a 1/4"-20 female thread.
- Four fingers with textured rubber to grip tubes and avoid surface damage.
- Lightweight material in black finish allows mounting hardware to disappear into the shot.
- Low-profile 5/8 pin mounts directly off the back of the tube.
- Internal magnets keep claw fingers in an open position when mounting the tube.
- Safety hole on baby pin allows mounted units to be secured.
- Knurled 5/8 baby pin ensures whatever is being mounted stays put.
- Tapped female Ό-20 receiver included on 5/8 pin
- Lightweight aluminum with black anondize coating
- Weight: 7.5 oz.
- Dimensions: 3 x 6.75, 1.5 depth
- The Claw is made to interface with VeeBoxx, a new softbox enclosure for 4' Astera Titan tubes. Link coming soon.