LTM Pepper 420W Fresnel Light PH-154E
The workhorse of the miniature Pepper line.
Its housing is as small as the Pepper 200, but is capable of using the 420 Watt (EKB) bulb.
The Pepper 420 lights a tremendously smooth and even field.Features:
- Rating : 12, 24, 30, 120 Volts AC/DC - 3,5 Amps maximum - 420Watts maximum
- Construction : Die-cast aluminium
- Lens : 3 1/8" flat Fresnel lens of pyrex glass
- Socket : 2-Pin prefocus
- Reflector : type A9 aluminium, polished and anodized
- Focusing : Thermally insulated worm screw adjusting drive at rear of light
- Cable : 11ft.#18 AWG with 3-prong grounded house plug and in-line toggle switch
- Yoke : Bar aluminium with cast aluminium socket. Designed to fit any standard 5/8" diameter spud
- Size : L 7" X W 5 3/4" X H 6 1/8"
- Weight : 3 Lbs. 3 oz. (with cable).
***Barndoors and Stand (shown in photo) NOT Included***
***Bulb Not Included***
Bulb Required: EKB 420W, 120V.