Lex Lex-Loc Female 15a Cage Clamp Edison Connector Hospital Grade 2P 3W 5-15 CL, LEX Connector All BlackDescription:
2P3W 15A 125 VAC NEMA 5-15 LexLoc?Edison Female ConnectorCatalog Number:
Theatrical, Motion Picture, Live Events, Industrial, MilitaryApplication:
Allows user to build extension cords and attach new or replacement plugs
or appliances.Features & Benefits:
- Cage clamp terminations cannot loosen, eliminating the main cause of
- Does not require tools; simple open and close the terminals.
- Saves labor.
- Two fast travel assembly screws save labor.
- All black color blands into scenery.
- Beefy external cord clamp provides excellent strain relief to a wide
range of cords.
DESIGNED FOR DURABILITY
- Lex-Loc? devices meet or exceed Hospital Grade U.S. tests.
conform to U.S. Standards for hospital equipment, #498 and #544,
- Abrupt plug removal (parallel to wall) test
- Ground contact temperature test
- Ground resistance test
- Grounding contact overstress test
- Assembly security test
- Mold stress relief test
- Crush test
- Cord grip strain relief tests
- Static cord pull test
- Rotary cord pull test
- Impact resistance test
- Mechanical drop test
- Housing and Body: Nylon ? Tough and resistant to a wide range of
chemicals.U.L.Recognized for 125?C continuous use.
- Beveled design to resist snagging. Blades and
- Contacts: Solid brass for excellent conductivity
- Terminal Cover: Clear
polycarbonate ? terminals visible
- Assembly Screws: Two U-drive
- Accommodates 18/3 SJ through 10/3 S cable
Cord Accommodation (with inserts): .300''- .430''
Cord Accommodation (inserts removed): >.430''- .655''
- Dielectric Withstand Voltage: >3,000V
- Heat Rise: Maximum 30?C after 100 cycles at 150% of rated current
- Current Interrupting: Yes
- U.L.Listed File E57672
- C.S.A.Cer tified File LR81290