Chroma-Q Color Force II 12 w/ Trunnion, 3ft TRUE1 to Male Edison Tail
The Chroma-Q Color Force II 12 w/ Trunnion, 3ft TRUE1 to Male Edison Tail
From the makers of one of the most popular professional cyc lights, Chroma-Q does it again: the multi award-winning Color Force II™, a batten that delivers formidable output and superior colour blending, all with smooth even coverage. With four powerful homogenised cells per foot/305mm, these units can be grouped and controlled to release your creativity. Unsightly colour shadowing is eliminated with this innovative optical system that gives power enough to light nearly 12m of cyclorama. Perfect for a wide range of cyclorama, flood and wall washing applications where a powerful throw is needed. Available in 1.8m / 6 ft, 1.2m / 4 ft, 0.3m / 1 ft versions, these fixtures are specifically designed to fit in flight cases used with the original Color Force.
- Featuring Chroma-Q's proven award winning technology.
- Over 18,000 hot lumens will easily wash a 12m / 39 ft. cyc.
- Extremely smooth, uniform output.
- Homogenised RGBA colour mixing.
- Pixel control to 76mm/3in increments.
- High CRI of 92.
- Theatrical grade dimming.
- Rugged extruded aluminium body.
- Built-in power supply.
- Chroma-Q calibration means: superior fixture-to-fixture consistency.
- Works great in any theatre, TV, concert touring, exhibitions or corporate event.
- Optional internal LumenRadio.
- Touchscreen user interface.
- Product Code: CHCF212RGBA
- Net Dimensions: 335mm x 190mm x 218mm / 13.2" x 7.5" x 8.6"
- Net Weight: 5kg / 11.2lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 432mm x 343mm x 279mm / 17" x 13.5" x 11"
- Shipping Weight: 7kg / 15.5lb
- Power Supply: Built-in
- Power Input Rating: 100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz, 160VA
- Power Factor: 0.99 @ 120V AC, 0.97 @ 240V AC
- Power Consumption: 133W @ 120V AC, 133W @ 240V AC
- Idle Power Consumption: 8W @ 120V AC, 10W @ 240V AC
- Typical Power & Current: Measurements done with all LEDs at maximum intensity. Measurements made at nominal voltage. Allow for a deviation of +/- 10%.
- Power Connectors In/Out: Neutrik powerCON TRUE1
- Data Connectors In/Out: Neutrik XLR 5-pin
- Control Protocol: ANSI E1.11 USITT DMX 512-A
- Cooling System: Forced
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Construction: Anodised aluminium extrusion
- Colour: Black
- Built-In Hardware: Quick release lever for tilt adjustment
- IP Rating: IP20
- Approvals: CISPR 22 :2006/EN55022 :2006 & CISPR 24 :1997/EN55024 :1998, ICES-003 :2004 & FCC Part 15 Subpart B: 2007, CSA C22. No. 166-M1983:R2008 UL 1573:2003; UL 8750
Control & Photometric Data
- LED Engines: 4
- Hot Lumen Output (Combined): 3,600
- Control Modes: RGBA, RGB, HSI, Look Sel, Master, x4, x2 , x1 , Odd /Even
- Dimming Curve: Theatrical
- Variable Effects Engine: Strobe, Strobe on Top, Strobe Random
- Optics: Fully homogenised
- Beam Angle: 22° (approx.)
- Beam Angle With Optional Cyc Optic: 80° x 35° (approx.)
- Beam Angle With Optional Border Optic: 43° (approx.)
- Beam Distribution: Asymmetrical direct illumination
- CCT: 1,000K - 10,000K
- Colour Gamut: Performance enhanced
- CRI: 92
- Lamp Life: L70 at 50,000 hours