are designed to handle anything hot
used in the entertainment industry. The gloves preferred by Gaffers, Grips and Stagehands. HotHands heat resistant gloves give you that extra working time for holding and handling hot lights. HotHands are our best selling leather gloves.
If you work with hot lights in film, video, photo, stage and theater these are the gloves to get.
Retain dexterity while protecting your hands from scorching heat produced by high wattage tungsten and hmi lighting. Rugged leather gloves stand up to abuse, yet still maintain dexterity.
Hot Hands gloves are great for rigging, rappelling, belaying and lowering and much more.
These multipurpose gloves help provide protection from hot or cold elements.
Contact heat performance Level 2 250?C / 480?F.
* Designed with an easy entry, wide opening elastic cuff.
* The palms, tops, thumbs, and forchettes use Thinsulate and Bemberg lined.
* Wrap around second Layer heat resistant leather starts on palm.
* Second layer heat resistant leather patch in contact area provides extra protection.
* Made from 100% heat resistant leather.
* Designed with an extended cuff for added protection.
* Heat resistant leather finger protection designed with "pinched style" fingertips.
Certainly seen my fair share of hot hands used by electrics and gaffers. Tested the insulation and not as protective and insulated as I imagined. Of course my test wasn't exactly they the way they were intended to be used. However they are great for set technicians.
ProsGood fit, well insulated, you can put your name on them.