Sachtler System Ace XL MS FT 75
The Sachtler System Ace XL MS FT 75 offers a tripod system for videographers who use cameras weighing up to 8 kg / 17.6 pounds. The Ace XL system enables broadcast-style performance while using lightweight components more suited to HDSLRs and compact camcorders. The Ace XL fluid head features fiberglass-reinforced composite construction and weighs only 1.7 kg / 3.7 pounds. The two-stage carbon fiber legs weigh only 2.9 kg / 6.4 pounds. This makes the system lightweight at only 5.3 kg / 11.7 pounds.
The unique flowtech™ 75 is easier and faster to deploy and adjust than any other tripod.
Supports cameras with up to 8 kg / 17.6 lb, 8-Step Counterbalance, 3-Pan/Tilt Drag Grades, system includes Ace XL fluid head (S2150-0004) + tripod flowtech 75 with rubber feet FT + padded bag 75 (9116); flowtech™ 75 is a 2-stage 75 mm carbon fibre tripod with unique quick release brakes for instant and easy deployment, ergonomic carbon fibre design with strong magnetic leg locks for comfortable transport, exceptional torsional stiffness and a versatile hinge lock mechanism for low and high shots.
- Fluid head: ACE XL
- Weight: 11.7 lbs
- Payload: 4.4 – 17.6 lbs
- Height range: 16.1 – 68.1 in
- Head fitting: 75 mm
- Transport length: 33.5 in
Features and Benefits
- Fiberglass-reinforced composite construction that is both lightweight and strong
- A counterbalance system with eight stepped settings for up to 17.6 pounds of counterbalance
- Sachtler's Synchronized Actuated Drag (SA-drag) fluid drag system for both pan and tilt
- The SA-drag system provides three drag grades, plus a zero setting for no drag
- A panning range of 360°, and tilt range of +90 to - 75° + The ACE 5.5" long camera balance plate that allows 4.1" of sliding balance adjustment
- A 75 mm ball for fast leveling, and an illuminated bubble level built into the head + One mounting point for the pan bar on the right side of the head
- One mounting point for the pan bar on the right side of the head
- flowtech™75 Tripod Legs
- Unique quick release brakes. Deploy and adjust your tripod in an instant
- New ergonomic carbon fibre leg design. Easy to transport and exceptional torsional stiffness
- Versatile hinge lock mechanism. Capture extremely low and high shots
- Extensive endurance and environmental testing. Superior performance and reliability.