Nanlite Para 90 Quick-Open Softbox with Bowens Mount | 35 inch
The Nanlite Para 90 Quick-Open Softbox with Bowens Mount (35in) is a 16-Sided Softbox with a deep parabolic design that creates even lighting with a wrap-around quality and natural-looking catchlights while increasing directional control.
- CONTROL AND SHAPE LIGHT - The Para 90's creates even lighting with a wrap-around quality and natural-looking catchlights. Its 25" depth produces a focused light with increased directional control, minimal spill light, and significant falloff.
- MULTIPLE DIFFUSION OPTIONS - Nanlite provides both a 1-stop and a 2-stop front diffuser to enable even more adjustment of light quality. Also, using neither diffuser turns the Para 90 into a large reflector outputting high contrast light.
- BOWENS STYLE SPEED RING - Created to be compatible with Nanlite's Forza Series LEDs, the Para 90 includes a Bowens Style Speed Ring. This near-universal light modifier mount expands compatibility to an extensive range of LED, strobe, and constant lights.
- FAST SET UP AND BREAK DOWN - This softbox utilizes a Quick-Open speed ring with spring-loaded rod locks. Quickly snap the rods into place to set up the softbox and then release them at the touch of a button for break down.
- OPTIONAL FABRIC GRIDS - For additional control of light spill and added directionality, an optional fabric grid can be mounted via touch-fasteners. Fabric Grid sold separately, SKU# EC-PR90
- Nanlite Para 90 Softbox
- 1-Stop Front Diffuser
- 2-Stop Front Diffuser
- Bowens Mount Quick-Open Speedring
- Carry Bag
Warranty:Limited 2 Year Warranty (Extend to 3 Years Total With Online Registration)
Requires Speed Ring: Yes, Bowens Style Included
Light Modifier Bayonet Mount: Bowens Style
Number of Rods: 16
Interior Color: Silver
Accepts Grids: No
Removable Front Diffusion: Yes
Removable Interior Baffle: No
Product Diameter (cm): 90
Product Diameter (in): 35
This product may contain a chemical known by the State of California to cause health issues. Details found here www.P65Warnings.ca.gov