Matthews Baby Sitt'r | 2 Pack 259567
The Matthews Baby Sitt'r is the quick solution for mounting a light on an apple box with a pigeon. Best of all, no screws or screwdriver needed and no damage to your apple boxes. It's the world's first tool-less Beaver Board! The Baby Sitt'r will hold (2) baby wall plates (pigeons). Features spring loaded pressure plates that securely hold the wall plates in position. Just slip the pigeon under the the locking system and you are good to go! The Baby Sitt'r also provides double duty as an 1/8 eighth apple box. Accepts most industry standard wall plates up to 3.6 x 6.0 inches.
- Securely and quickly mount baby plates to the BabySitt'r in seconds, without tools or screws.
- A universal system that works with any standard baby plate, from most known manufacturers.
- Matthews, Avenger, American, Kupo, Impact
- Standard does not exceed 3.6” x 6.0” (9.2 x 15.2cm)
- Compatible with MyWay Grip Plates for endless rigging possibilities - check out MyWay Grip: http://bit.ly/MyWayGrip
- Ideal for grips, gaffers and shooters that want to save time and space.
- Two different plate slots to accommodate a wide range of plates or for dual plate applications.
- Each BabySitt'r can still be used as a normal pancake/eighth apple
- Spring loaded locking system
- Patent pending
- Only sold in packs of 2
- Dims per unit: 11.75” x 9.75” x 1”
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Baby Plates not included
***Light and Plate (shown in photo) NOT Included***