Arri Max 1.8 Electronic Ballast High Speed ALF, DMX, Autoscan
Combined with state-of-the-art ARRI daylight lampheads such as the True Blue Daylight or M-Series, the EB MAX Range enables optimal performance and advanced control for high image quality at any frame rate.
For ultimate ease of use, indicators on the ballast's front panel display the lamp wattage, DMX channel, operation mode and selected lamp frequency.
- For 575, 800, 1200 & 1800W HMI Lampheads
- 1200 Hz High-Speed Filming Capability
- Auto Lamp and Head Detection
- CCL (Compensation of Cable Loss)
- ALF (Active Line Filter)
- DMX Control
- Dimming from 50-100%
- LED Status Indicators
- Low Noise Mode
- Optimized for M-series M7 and M18 or the True Blue D5 and D12, this high-speed ballast will provide power and advanced features to various lampheads, including 575, 800, 1200, and 1800W lamps.
- AutoScan uses fully automatic scans of the lamp frequency to select and set the frequency for the ballast. These settings are constantly monitored and adjusted as required to provide a high-level of consistency at frequencies up to 1200 Hz. Manual frequency control is available as well as an Auto/Man setting that permits manual frequency settings with automatic frequency control.
- Active Line Filter (ALF) improves the power factor of the ballast, improving overall efficiency of the system.
- Compensation of Cable Losses (CCL) adjusts power based on the cable length, ensuring power levels are maintained even when longer cables are used. This is available up to 164' with 120 VAC environments and 328' with 230 VAC environments.
- DMX512 is supported with 5-pin XLR input and output available for connecting to your system. Three channels are available and users can then set dimming from 50-100%, turn on/off the fixture, select between the various modes (Low Noise, Standard, AutoScan, AutoMan, and Manual), and set the high-speed frequency of 300 or 1000 Hz.
- High-speed frequency ranges can be set to 300 Hz, which covers 270-360 Hz, and 1000 Hz, which covers 900-1200 Hz.
- Ignition supports cold start and hot restrike.
- The ballast has automatic detection of the lamp wattage and lamphead.
- A display can be used to see the DMX channel and lamp frequency, while LED status indicator lights are present for remote operation, successful ignition, overtemperature, protective earth, and lamp type.
- Lamp Type: HMI
- Wattage: 575W, 800W, 1200W, 1800W
- Lamp Frequency:
Low Noise: 50/60 Hz
Standard: 75 Hz
High Speed: 300 Hz, 1000 Hz
- Frequency Range:
300 Hz: 270-360 Hz
1000 Hz: 900-1200 Hz
- Compensation of Cable Loss:
120 VAC: Up to 164' / 50 m
230 VAC: Up to 328' / 100 m
- DMX Connectors: 5-pin XLR input, 5-pin XLR output
- DMX Channels: 3
- Dimming: 50-100%
- Connection:SOOW AWG 12/3 bare ends (6.6' / 2 m), International lamphead connector (VEAM)
- Power Input Requirement: 90-130 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 25-19 A, 180-250 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 13-10 A
- Max Power: 2600 VA
- Power Factor: cos φ 0.98
- EfficiencyMinimum: 0.88
- IP Rating: IP21
- Operating Conditions: Temperature: -4 to 122°F / -20 to 50°C
- Dimensions: 6.1 x 7.9 x 13.2" / 15.6 x 20.0 x 33.5 cm
- Weight: 17.6 lb / 8 kg