Tenba Air Case Transport 4 Light Head Extra Deep, Top Load, 634-137
Capacity: 1–2 large power packs with 4–5 heads.
Air Cases feature Tenba’s exclusive design and construction – including a patented internal framework – that offers you the shippable protection of a hard case at a fraction of the weight. Saves your back, saves your money. Over 30 sizes, virtually limitless possibilities. The industry standard for lightweight shipping cases for over 20 years.
Tenba's patented Air Case™ construction comprises a multi-layered skeleton of air-channeled plastic panels, high-density foam, and specially-molded framing components, with a heavily reinforced ballistic nylon outer shell. They are strong enough to stand on, even when empty, and are built to meet or exceed ATA shipping standards.
- Catalog #: 634-137 Black
- Outside Dimensions: 29W x 19H x 18D in., 74W x 41H x 46D cm
- Inside Dimensions: 24.75W x 16H x 14D in., 63W x 41H x 36D cm
- Weight: 14 lb., 6.4 kg
- Rigid structure, impact and puncture protection provided by internal framework of corrugated, Air Channel Polyethylene and high-density foam.
- 2-inch webbing, reinforced seams and stress points for strength and long-term durability.
- Comfortable padded hand grips.
- 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon Exterior - tough as nails, water-and abraion-resistant, yet light weight, elegant and professional in appearance.
- Reinforced, adjustable dividers to customize layout and fit of contents.
- The finest hardware available, including massive #10 YKK zippers, welded steel D-rings, and more.
- Wide, unrestricted openings provide fast, easy access to contents. Interior walls lined with heavy-duty pack cloth for surface protection and smooth movement of contents.