Sennheiser ME66 Shotgun Microphone Head K6 Series.
Supercardiod / Lobar pickup pattern.
The ME 66 is a shot gun microphone capsule designed for use with the K6 and K6P powering modules. It is especially suitable for reporting, film and broadcast location applications and for picking up quiet signals in noisy or acoustically live environments. Matte black, anodized, scratch-resistant finish.
- Super-cardioid/lobar pick-up pattern
- Highly directional
- Low inherent self-noise
- High sensitivity
- Wide frequency response
: ME 66Technical Data
***A K6 Series Power Module is REQUIRED to Operate this Microphone***
- Dimensions: d 0.9 x 8.7 in. (22.5 x 221 mm)
- Equivalent noise level: 10 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 21 dB
- Min. terminating impedance: 1,000 Ω ( K6)
- Nominal impedance: 200 Ω (K6)
- Pick-up pattern: Super-cardioid/lobar
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 50 mV/Pa ï¿½ 2.5 dB
- Weight: 2.3 oz. (65 g)