ReLamp 650 LED Replacement Arri 650W Bulb Lamp FRK - DAYLIGHT
Say Goodbye to Expensive HMI Lights
The ReLamp 650 LED Replacement Arri 650W Bulb Lamp FRK - DAYLIGHT will bring new life to your Arri 650 Plus Fresnel. It's simple, just pull out your old FRK 650W bulb and drop in the ReLamp 650 Daylight LED module. Now get greater light output than the 650W tungsten halogen lamp and reduce your power consumption to just 75 watts! Even better, this LED replacement lamp is Daylight balanced providing the equivalent output of a 200w HMI bulb. Get clean, controlled light you are use to with the revitalized Arri 650 Plus Fresnel, just retrofit with ReLamp LED. In addition, ReLamps can be dimmed even with a simple hand dimmer or studio phase dimmer. Don't forget, LEDs are cooler running, so they are easy to handle and easy on your talent. TV studios can save thousands of dollars on air conditioning and electrical power by just retrofitting to ReLamp LED. Save even more as ReLamp is about 1/4 the cost of purchasing brand new LED light fixtures. Also available as a Tungsten 3200K version.
ReLamp LED 650 Features
- Ultra-High Quality: 95 CRI matches Daylight without correction.
- Less than quarter the cost of any comparable LED Fresnel solution.
- Brighter: 75W LED is brighter than a 650W Halogen
- Full-range dimming on your existing AC Dimmers ? without color shift!
- Flicker-Free at any frame-rate
- Safe: no burns, no gloves, no fire hazard, does not explode like Halogen
No heat on subject or talent
- Green: Easiest way to make your business energy efficient.
- Reliable: Fully self-protected for a very long life.
- ROI: A typical TV studio saves thousands in the first year!
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Average Life: 50,000 hours
- Directly Replaces: FRK 650W Tungsten Halogen Lamp
- Mounting Base: GY 9.5
- Power: 75W / 0.6A Accepts 95-150V (240V version available in December)
- Dimming: Full range dimming on your existing dimmers.
- Color Quality Daylight Version: 95 CRI / 96 CQS / 96 TLCI
- Weight: .5lb
- Fuse: 1A
- Flicker Free: Always