Quasar XMD Digital Cross Fade LED Tube | 4ft
Shipping September 2019
The Quasar XMD Digital Cross Fade LED Tube 4ft is the Super Cross Fade. Now get onboard digital control as well as wired DMX using Cat5 Ethernet ports for in/out for daisy chaining multiple XMDs. The XMD provides color temperature from 2000K candelight to 6000K daylight and has green/magenta control. The onboard controller or DMX console will provide dimming, color temperature and green/magenta control. Includes onboard effects with adjustable parameters, including Fire, Short Circuit, and Paparazzi.The lamp is self ballasted, just plug into AC and you are good to go. Features a Neutrik True1 locking connector as well as locking Barrel connector for DC input.
- X-fade White Light: Crossfading our Candlelight diode (2000k) and Daylight diode (6000k) to mix a balanced variable color spectrum. With independent 2000-6000° diodes, we give a full range of high quality broad spectrum light. Includes Kelvin presets at 2000° (2800°) 3200° 4000° (5000°) 5600° 6000°
- Low Profile Shape: Easy to hide when space is at a minimum, the slender linear lamps can be mounted tight against a wall or ceiling.
- Expandable and Scalable: Stack them in a column to create large LED panels of any size, or end to end for long linear lighting sources. Create geometric patterns and 3D structures or spell out words the options are endless.
- Control Panel: No need to pull out your phone or have a Wi-Fi network. The XMD comes equipped with an on-board control panel allowing you to set Intensity, CCT, Plus/Minus Green, FX and much more.
- FXM: Onboard effects with adjustable parameters. Including Fire, Short Circuit, and Paparazzi.
- DMX Port: With DMX I/O, the XMD can be wired for DMX data control and passed through for chaining multiple lamps together.
Lead / Follow Mode: Set a master lamp and control all others with a Wired Cat5 Connection between the lamps. XMD LED lamps can be set to send or receive commands to and from any other wired XMD, making it easy to change the color of any multi lamp fixture or rig without dialing each lamp.
- Energy Efficiency: The XMD Lamps vastly outperform traditional Quartz, Halogen and HMI lighting sources in luminous output to power consumption ratio.
- Self Ballasted AC Input: Run a line, XMD Lamps use 100-265VAC (Universal Power) via Neutrik True1 connect and do not require troublesome external ballasts, power supplies or data boxes.
- DC Battery option: Grab a battery, XMD Lamps can run off of 10-26 VDC via locking 2.1mm x 5.5 barrel connector.
Length and Wattage:
- Wattage 4': 50 watt - Q50XMD
- Weight: 2.53 lbs (1.15 kg)
- Dimensions: 47.0 x 1.75 in (1195 x 44.5 mm)
- Power Consumption:
120v = 0.44 amp
240v = 0.22 amp
12v = 3.80 amp
24v = 1.90 amp
Included with Every Lamp
- 1 - Set of Q Boot-XMD (1 Power End, 1 Control End)
- 1 - 8ft True 1 Power Connector Cable
- 1 - Q-Upgrade USB Cable
- 1 - Instruction Card
Power Connect & Voltage
- Self Ballasted AC range 100VAC to 265VAC via Neutrik True1 connect.
- DC range 10VDC to 26VDC via 5.5 x 2.1mm Locking Barrel connect.
- OLED screen with digital interface
- Wired DMX via Cat5/6
- Manual Interface
- Lead/Follow Mode for operation from one tube to control multiple tubes
***For Wireless functionality, XMDs require a Rainbow or other Wireless DMX product at the beginning of the DMX chain of XMDs.