Mole Richardson 1200 / 1800 HMI Par Light System w/ Elec. Ballast
The 1.2/1.8kW DayLite Par is designed for Motion Picture, Television, Event and ENG/EFP Professionals worldwide. The solid cast aluminum construction features dramatically improved ventilation and cooling while the Brytal Aluminum parabolic reflector provides an enormous 96 square inches of reflective surface. The electronics in the fixture are contained in a low-profile trough totally isolated from the main housing, and feature a swing-out trap door for easy access to the igniter and safety switch. The fixture has visual and tactile focal indicators to determine lamp position and, when used with the interchangeable lenses, the field of light can be fine-tuned for optimum beam control. Other features include: a trough skid for operating and safe transportation; a low-profile yoke with a 5/8" baby receiver; a locking, hinged front door for easy lamping; and a "pig-tail" style electrical input. Standard on all fixtures are a stainless steel safety screen, spring loaded fourth accessory clip, and variable accessory clip positions located at either 90? or 45?. Compatible with all existing 101/8" accessories.
- 50? Head Cable
- Barn Door
- 5 Lenses
- Lens Box
- 3 Scrims
- HEAD: Type 6831 1,200/1,800 Watts
- RATING: 120 volts, A.C., 15.6 amps max.
- SOCKET: G38, Heavy duty electrical grade porcelain body with friction type bi-posts brass inserts.
- SWITCH: ON and OFF push-button switches mounted on rear of fixture.
May be re-ignited when hot.
- SAFETY SWITCH: Interlock micro-switch at door shuts off power to globe sockets when door is opened. Globe cannot be turned on until door is closed.
- CABLE: Attached 7-conductor, with male interlocking ?Veam? type connector.
- HEAD CONSTRUCTION: Rugged construction of cast and sheet aluminum.
- YOKE: Aluminum tubing and cast aluminum trunnions with 5/8? dia. Baby Receiver.
- REFLECTOR: Highly polished aluminum Brytal finished parabolic reflector.
- BEAM CONTROL: Five accessory lenses (listed below), used individually, change the beam pattern from Narrow to Extra Wide Flood. The beam pattern created by the lenses may be rotated within the diffuser clips for vertical or horizontal beam orientation. Further spot to flood adjustments can be made using the focus knob on the rear of the fixture.
- FINISH: Clear Anodized Aluminum/Black Powder Coated Enamel.
- SIZE: 111/4? x 111/2? x 23?.
- HEAD WEIGHT: 18 lbs. (w/cable)