Kino Flo Imara S60 DMX Fluorescent Universal, Yoke Mount Kit, KIT-IM60-120U
As of August 1, 2015, the Imara fixtures have been renamed Imara? S100 & S60 and reintroduced with universal voltage from 100VAC to 240VAC. The Imara? S100 and S60 are studio fixtures with the characteristics of the Image series, but with a more concentrated spread of light along both horizontal and vertical axes. The Imara S100 puts out about the same light output as a VistaBeam 610, yet draws only 4.3A at 120VAC (2.1A at 230VAC). The all-in-one Imara DMX fixtures also feature new levels of control by combining the benefits of lamp switching with lamp dimming making them ideal for film production, TV broadcast and digital photography. Both models use Kino Flo?s True Match? high color rendering 55W compact lamps (CRI 95) available in tungsten and daylight.
- DMX and manual lamp dimming
- DMX and manual lamp switching
- Universal input 100VAC-240VAC
- Auto terminate for DMX
- Reflector, Louver and Gel Frame
- True Match? daylight, tungsten balanced lamps
- Concentrated, broad, even spread of light on horizontal and vertical axes.
- DMX and manual lamp switching/dimming enhance color and intensity control.
- Honeycomb louvers in 90? and 60? focus, cut the light better than barndoors.
- Yoke Mount or Pole-Op Mount designs mount easily, improve focusing.
- High output, energy-efficient technology boosts light output at lower power, heat levels.
- Low amperage draw means low energy costs.
- Efficient heat management design maintains stable color temperature.
- Compact, lightweight design for studio and for location set lighting.
- Color gels last 10 times longer than when used with hot lights.
- Fixtures take high color quality (CRI 95) True Match? lamps: 2900K, 3200K and 5500K.
- Fixtures also operate visual effects lamps: 420nm blue and 550nm green.
Each Kit Includes:
- 1 Imara S60 DMX Yoke
- 1 Gel Frame
- 1 Honeycomb Louver, 90?
- 1 Junior Pin (28mm)
- 1 Ship Case
***Lamps/Tubes NOT Included***
Dimensions: 31 x 11 x 35.5?
Weight: 48 lb