Dedolight K24B 150W (3) Tungsten Lighting KitKit includes:
- 1) DT24-3 Power Supply/Control Unit
- 3) DLH4 Universal Dedolight head
- 3) DPOW3 Light head cable
- 3) DST Stand
- 3) DBD Standard 4-leaf barndoor
- 6) DL150 24V/150W halogen lamp
- 2) DLBOX Plastic accessory case
- 1) DCHD
- 1) Heavy duty transport case
Weight: 41.7 lb. (18.9 kg)
Size: 22.5 x 17 x 10.25" (57 x 43 x 26 cm)
The purchase price of a Dedolight
head is approximately the same as that of a 300W fresnel. But, as every lighting professional knows, the major expense of a lighting system is not the purchase price but the operating costs. Here, our advanced technology clearly pays off, cutting operating costs between 90 percent and 99 percent. In time, the Dedolight
system pays for itself many times over. Here's how:
* The lamps used in the Dedolight system cost about one-fifth as much as those in lights with comparable output.
* The 24V lamps last eight to twenty times as long. That's the difference between buying a new lamp once every week and buying one every two to five months.
* Dedolight lamps are virtually indestructible, unharmed by the shocks, knocks and vibration that regularly blow standard halogen lamps.
* Dedolight systems consume as little as one-sixth the electricity used by conventional lights. And the system's low wattage almost never blows a fuse.
How long does it take for a Dedolight
system to pay for itself? If you replace an existing light with a Dedolight
head, the cost will be amortized in about 20 months depending on frequency of use. If you buy a Dedolight head instead of adding another 300 Watt fresnel to your collection, the purchase cost may amortize in a few months.