Demo- K-Tek Klassic Graphite Boompole Right Angle XLR 2'3" - 8'9"
Hurry, Just (1) Left at this Blow Out Price
Condition: New, Showroom Demo
- Hybrid composite, high density graphite fiber selected for maximum strength and minimum weight.
- Fiber alignment selected for minimum bounce and weight with maximum strength. 8 layers of graphite precision ground to exact size, then burnished.
- Coupling designed for maximum holding power with a minimum of torque applied. Coupling designed to be dust, dirt and sand proof. "Captive Collett" design makes coupling resistant to jamming.
- Non-reflective processing on our uniquely milled surface makes the collar much more durable than knurling or ribbing. It offers controlled gripping power and is gentle on your hands, even when wet. The surface is HARD! (C-70 Rockwell ... about the same hardness as an emerald)
- Unique pole top features cable retaining slots and a replaceable stainless steel threaded mounting stud. Standard "mushroom" base, cast in polyurethane, is engineered for maximum shock protection.
- Weight: 1.54 lbs
- Sections: 5
- Min. Length: 2' 3"
- Max. Length: 8' 9"
- Description: CCR base with Right Angle XLR male