ETC Element 40 Lighting Control Console Dimmer Board 250 Channels
Perfect for Getting Users Up and Running Quickly.
***Video Monitors (shown in photo) NOT INCLUDED***
The basics of lighting control, redefined.
Based on ETC's award-winning Eos control system but with a simplified feature set in a stand-alone console, the ETC Element is designed expressly for modest rigs and maximum hands-on fader control. Affordable and easy to use, Element packs in the fundamentals of lighting control.
ETC Element comes in two hardware versions, based on fader count, to suit your rig.
Designed for venues using primarily conventional lighting, the ETC Element control console provides the powerful features of the Eos system in an economical and simplified package. In addition to keypad commands, True LTP Channel Faders provide hands-on control of intensity and can be used to set manual levels and edit recorded cues and submasters. On Demand Moving Light Controls are available to facilitate using conventional accessories like moving mirror heads, color scrollers or gobo rotators, or to make controlling small numbers of moving lights simple and direct.
Lighting control in your Element
- Channel Faders " Not just any channel faders " true LTP channel faders that you can use for simple shows directly or to build up looks for use as submasters or cues, or to actually edit levels stored in subs or cues live.
- Submasters - Turn a switch, and your channel faders become 40 Submasters for simple playback of live shows. Need subs all the time? The Element 60 provides 20 dedicated submaster faders in addition to the 40 switchable channel/submaster faders.
- Cue List - Record cues and fade times into Element's single cue list for simple playback of more complex shows using a GO button. When you're ready, use more complex timing functions like cue parts and follows to create more intricate lighting transitions.
- Effects - Record effects directly into cues or load them into Submasters for even more dynamic lighting looks.
- Accessory, LED and moving-light controls - At the press of a button, the On-Demand ML Controls appear on screen with tools designed to control smaller numbers of non-intensity equipment like scrollers, gobo rotators and mirror heads for conventional fixtures. Color and Gel Picker tools let you apply just the right color to LEDs and color-mixing accessories and fixtures. Intensity, Focus, Color and Beam Palettes let you store commonly-used settings to buttons you can label yourself.
- Television Studios
- Houses of Worship
- Corporate Theatre
- Special Events
- 1024 Outputs
- 250 Channels
- 40 or 60 Fader versions, pageable as channel or
- Master Playback pair with 60mm faders, Go, Stop/Back
- Intensity, Focus, Color and Beam Palettes
- Stepped, Relative and Absolute Effects
- Hue+Saturation Color Picker and Gel Picker for LED, CMY color mixing
- ETCNet2, Net3/ACN, ArtNet and Avab UDP
- Show import from Obsession, Express, Expression, Emphasis, Congo and Strand 500/300 Series via ASCII
- I/O: local DMX512-A (2 output ports), MIDI In/Out, Ethernet
- Distributed DMX, MIDI, SMPTE and contact closure via
- 1024 Outputs/Parameters
- 250 Channels
- 10,000 Cues
- 1 Cue List
- 4 x 1000 Palettes (Intensity, Focus, Color, Beam)
- 1000 Groups
- 1000 Effects (relative, absolute or step)
- 1000 Macros
- Supports two external DVI monitors or one VGA monitor with a minumum of 1280x1024 resolution, which may also be touch screens
- Hard Disk
- USB ports for flash drives, pointing devices, keyboards
- All show data may be viewed on one or two external monitors. Views may be expanded across both from easily accessed front panel controls
The Central Information Area accesses:
--Show Data Utilities
--Record Target Lists
--Hue and Saturation Color Picker and Gel Picker
--On Demand Moving Light Controls
--Electronic alpha keyboard
--Error messages and advisories
-- Channel Displays
--Live channel summary or table view
-- Blind cue, palette and submaster views, in list, channel, table and spreadsheet formats
--Flexi-channel to determine which channels to display
--Zoom allows user to define how many channels are viewed
--Color coded intensity levels indicate direction of move
-- Color coded non-intensity levels indicate change from previous state
-- Graphic differentiation of moving lights, single parameter devices, unpatched channels and deleted channels
- Dust Cover
- Mouse and MousepadSize:
32.9" x 17.9" x 5.1"Wt: